OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

I would like a pair of Dark Knights but the retailers where I live don't carry them.

If a fam member would hook me up it would be greatly appreciated!

Please PM me.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by pay jape

the nomos are crazy
don't gas him
nerd.gif

they're ok
eyes.gif

j/k
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
congrats
agreed
but they better have been fire as much as Sole spammed my AIM about them getting shipped to his old address and getting stuck at the PO
laugh.gif

you too?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
..... Pretty Sure All You Jokers I Talk To On The Regular Got An Ear-Full About How Pissed I Was Getting At The PO
mad.gif

im still craving for the DK-5's in 9.5,PM me if you have it in your closet for sale ,im in SoCal home of the SuperChargers

I'm on the highest sharpest fence about those 1s with the case. I kind of just want the case, i have the + Silver 1's, so i don't know if I want the tin-foil version.

Originally Posted by az005us

I'm on the highest sharpest fence about those 1s with the case. I kind of just want the case, i have the + Silver 1's, so i don't know if I want the tin-foil version.
I am attempting to collect all the white/metallic silver colourways they drop this year so these were a must. I can't lie from I have seen of the Japan Is those definitely have it all over these 25th releases...

laugh.gif
 I think im the only one who has no absolute interest in the Kobe V....much less the colorways they've been putting out 
sick.gif
 only ones executed nicely was the Bruce Lee....other than that i dont see what you guys like about the Chaos, Dark Knights,...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
 I think im the only one who has no absolute interest in the Kobe V....much less the colorways they've been putting out 
sick.gif
 only ones executed nicely was the Bruce Lee....other than that i dont see what you guys like about the Chaos, Dark Knights,...
bruce lees were
sick.gif
nike and their gimmicks with those 3 red stripes
smh.gif
smh.gif

dark knights have been the best colorwy BY FAR, i wish they were a GR....

Cake513 that Corporate fitted better not be a 5/8ths because Matt called me to told one and I told him he didnt need to, but Now I want ONE... LOL... Guess thats what I get for sleepin

Back
Top Bottom