OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
 I think im the only one who has no absolute interest in the Kobe V....much less the colorways they've been putting out 
sick.gif
 only ones executed nicely was the Bruce Lee....other than that i dont see what you guys like about the Chaos, Dark Knights,...
You're not alone.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif
 I think im the only one who has no absolute interest in the Kobe V....much less the colorways they've been putting out 
sick.gif
 only ones executed nicely was the Bruce Lee....other than that i dont see what you guys like about the Chaos, Dark Knights,...
You're not alone.
i'm in the same boat

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

laugh.gif
sick.gif
You're not alone.
i'm in the same boat
All this time I thought that the Kobe 5 was the same as the Kobe 4.  I thought they were all just new colorways recently... not a whole new shoe.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

All this time I thought that the Kobe 5 was the same as the Kobe 4. I thought they were all just new colorways recently... not a whole new shoe.

i thought that for a while too until i actually saw the shoes side by side.
laugh.gif

picked these up on craigslist for a very nice price
wink.gif
. saw them up on saturday morning and picked them up saturday afternoon 
grin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

size 10.5 FYI
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

laugh.gif
sick.gif
You're not alone.
i'm in the same boat
All this time I thought that the Kobe 5 was the same as the Kobe 4.  I thought they were all just new colorways recently... not a whole new shoe.
I think nike is following the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" theory with the Kobe's... because for the most part, people LOVED the 4s

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

^^ Nice Eggplant Flights...Team C.A. ftw? ...
laugh.gif

Still need a pair, smh at me copping the silvers n golds but not the eggs.
haha u know it
laugh.gif

i still need the silvers in a 12.
nerd.gif

Where are you guys getting these white and red air maxes for so cheap?!?!?

Lol im glad to see im not the only one.

air max 87: i still think the BL is the best one
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom