Reebok Question Mid (blk/blk) & (wht/red)-$39.99

Footaction

AJ XII "Rising Sun"-$79.99
GS AJ XII blk/purple-$49.99
Lebron VII wht/navy/red/gold-$79.99
Air 3 LE-$59.99
I need the XII Rising Sun and for $79!
What sizes were there?

I need those Blk/Purple Xii for my girl, excuse my ignorance but is there anyway to order a pair?i dont have a footaction anywhere near me 

damn im running to my footlocker first thing tommorow ... thats a great price I always wanted the 8s only

damn im running to my footlocker first thing tommorow ... thats a great price I always wanted the 8s only

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

DTLR

AJ CMFT Max 12 LTR(blk/wht/carolina)-$99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 blk/silver-$89.99 or $99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 silver/3M/red-$89.99
Lebron VIII blk/blk-$119.99
Lebron VIII blk/red-$109.99
AJ 1 "Anodized" blk/blk-$89.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" silver/white-$79.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" carolina/blk-$89.99?

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99

Footaction

Air 3 LE-$59.99
What sizes were there?

I need those Blk/Purple Xii for my girl, excuse my ignorance but is there anyway to order a pair?i dont have a footaction anywhere near me 

You'd have to stock locate, but it's probably not going to work out for you... it never has for me (I'm sure some employees see the order come in and just deny it instantly, haha).  But you should be able to stock locate from Foot Locker and Foot Action interchangeably (same UPC numbers)... right?  Pretty sure anyway.  It's Champs that has the different numbers sometimes I believe.

If you don't have a FTL or FA near you, I think you're out of luck at even having the chance of stock locating.  They don't do phone orders like most NikeTowns/Outlets.

DTLR

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99

Footaction

Air 3 LE-$59.99
What sizes were there?

You'd have to stock locate, but it's probably not going to work out for you... it never has for me (I'm sure some employees see the order come in and just deny it instantly, haha).  But you should be able to stock locate from Foot Locker and Foot Action interchangeably (same UPC numbers)... right?  Pretty sure anyway.  It's Champs that has the different numbers sometimes I believe.

If you don't have a FTL or FA near you, I think you're out of luck at even having the chance of stock locating.  They don't do phone orders like most NikeTowns/Outlets.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

DTLR

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99

Footaction

Air 3 LE-$59.99
What sizes were there?

thanks

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

DTLR

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99

Footaction

Air 3 LE-$59.99
What sizes were there?

thanks

Originally Posted by eme3

Bitemyshoes= the sketchiest site ever, ordered about a week ago and still have not heard a word from them? I opened a PayPal claim for not receiving the item for both of my orders. 
yup i am in the same boat emailed them a bunch of times and nothing will file a claim soon on paypal everyone stay away from that website

Bitemyshoes= the sketchiest site ever, ordered about a week ago and still have not heard a word from them? I opened a PayPal claim for not receiving the item for both of my orders. 
yup i am in the same boat emailed them a bunch of times and nothing will file a claim soon on paypal everyone stay away from that website

anyone got the stock locate on the 15/8 CDP pack to work yet? I tried but no luck, employees looked at me like I was crazy

anyone got the stock locate on the 15/8 CDP pack to work yet? I tried but no luck, employees looked at me like I was crazy

Originally Posted by Jballer20

tired.gif
 and to think that it was added just recently to the legit website thread.. 
eyes.gif
.. i was checking all of the new ones and saaw that deal, too bad they didnt have my size. need to PM the mods to let them know the deal

tired.gif
eyes.gif
.. i was checking all of the new ones and saaw that deal, too bad they didnt have my size. need to PM the mods to let them know the deal

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Even thought you get through the order from computer, 90% that you will be receiving a call atfer saying that they can't find the shoes and you have to get the refund. Some prices are just too good to be true. 

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Even thought you get through the order from computer, 90% that you will be receiving a call atfer saying that they can't find the shoes and you have to get the refund. Some prices are just too good to be true. 

Originally Posted by bwood056

tired.gif
eyes.gif
haha i freaking told you guys that place looked sketchy.  think about it, the only contact information they have is an email address.  it has no info on their location or what not. common guys, use some common sense. i know the deal is good thats why they "too good to be true, because it isnt."  not the case for everything but the website looked sketch.  if anything i would email them first before giving them any info or money.

tired.gif
eyes.gif
haha i freaking told you guys that place looked sketchy.  think about it, the only contact information they have is an email address.  it has no info on their location or what not. common guys, use some common sense. i know the deal is good thats why they "too good to be true, because it isnt."  not the case for everything but the website looked sketch.  if anything i would email them first before giving them any info or money.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

tired.gif
eyes.gif

why in the HELL would it be added to the list man ? thats super gey.. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

tired.gif
eyes.gif

why in the HELL would it be added to the list man ? thats super gey.. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom