Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I called Florida City at opening, no more sz 9.5-10 in the Kobe V's, both Black and Red/Yellow.

Thanks to OP for posting, finally some Kobes dropped below $60. The nice worker said they did a bunch of phone orders for the Kobes yesterday and sold out of some sizes.

By the way, I'm not sure if they're actually USC's or just the Comets, the worker made it sound like they were the Comets.

Originally Posted by king93

@ bigj505 instead of writing that u could of jus told me ..u NT hypebeasts are hilarious to me

Y u 8nt just find the info for yourself then, instead of askin someone else????

U need people to wipe your *** and picc out your outfits each morning also????

YOU, my lame peon, are the hypebeast for not doing your own work son.... we 8nt gettin updates, droppin info, AND holdin your hand through NT

@ bigj505 instead of writing that u could of jus told me ..u NT hypebeasts are hilarious to me

Y u 8nt just find the info for yourself then, instead of askin someone else????

U need people to wipe your *** and picc out your outfits each morning also????

YOU, my lame peon, are the hypebeast for not doing your own work son.... we 8nt gettin updates, droppin info, AND holdin your hand through NT

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

I called Florida City at opening, no more sz 9.5-10 in the Kobe V's, both Black and Red/Yellow.

Thanks to OP for posting, finally some Kobes dropped below $60. The nice worker said they did a bunch of phone orders for the Kobes yesterday and sold out of some sizes.

By the way, I'm not sure if they're actually USC's or just the Comets, the worker made it sound like they were the Comets.

My bad on the Kobe 5 Comets (they were not the USC’s) mix up I think I was still too excited about that price
grin.gif
.  Anyway hopefully some people were able to take advantage.  The people in that store were real nice by the way rare to get good customer service in south Florida. 

My bad on the Kobe 5 Comets (they were not the USC’s) mix up I think I was still too excited about that price
grin.gif
.  Anyway hopefully some people were able to take advantage.  The people in that store were real nice by the way rare to get good customer service in south Florida. 

y? so every other post can be more questions? babyj had already answered the question a few posts above yours.
btw - great usage of u niketalk hypebeasts like ur not on nt or something asking us a bunch of questions.

y? so every other post can be more questions? babyj had already answered the question a few posts above yours.
btw - great usage of u niketalk hypebeasts like ur not on nt or something asking us a bunch of questions.

Originally Posted by mbhim

grin.gif

can they sent to NY? i nerve make order by phones....... hyperfly $19.99 with extra 30%off?

grin.gif

can they sent to NY? i nerve make order by phones....... hyperfly $19.99 with extra 30%off?

Originally Posted by creasywc

grin.gif

you can use a gift card to do a phone order. they wont transfer the item for you.
gift cards can be purchased at grocery stores, walmart, cvs, etc. you can also get one from nike.com

grin.gif

you can use a gift card to do a phone order. they wont transfer the item for you.
gift cards can be purchased at grocery stores, walmart, cvs, etc. you can also get one from nike.com

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif

thanks for help,bigj505

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif

thanks for help,bigj505

just called florida city...the lady said someone called today and bought EVERY single pair of kobes and hyperflys in every size that was left.

just called florida city...the lady said someone called today and bought EVERY single pair of kobes and hyperflys in every size that was left.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

she wasnt telling the truth.
there is a $200 a day limit on phone orders and 10 items per visit in-store. she might have meant people called and ordered all of the shoes.

she wasnt telling the truth.
there is a $200 a day limit on phone orders and 10 items per visit in-store. she might have meant people called and ordered all of the shoes.

I've definitely seen cats leave outlets w/ more than 10 pairs

#jussayin

#jussayin

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

#jussayin
What up D?
nerd.gif

It also depends on the manager, if he dont give a bleep than the customer can buy as many as they want.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

#jussayin
What up D?
nerd.gif

It also depends on the manager, if he dont give a bleep than the customer can buy as many as they want.
eyes.gif

doubt it. I called and order 2 kobes and 3 hyperflys around 5:45 today

doubt it. I called and order 2 kobes and 3 hyperflys around 5:45 today

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^

Florida City Nike Factory has a lot of stuff 30% off and up I will post pics...
pimp.gif
i can confirm all of this because i was just there  they also have mens hyper fly in  black and blue and volt and white  19.99  - 30 percent off they had  tons of sizes

this price plus 30%off?  

yes sir   19.99 -30 percent off   ... i did also see some sz 9.5 in the kobes i picked one up in the black out color way

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^

Florida City Nike Factory has a lot of stuff 30% off and up I will post pics...
pimp.gif
i can confirm all of this because i was just there  they also have mens hyper fly in  black and blue and volt and white  19.99  - 30 percent off they had  tons of sizes

this price plus 30%off?  

yes sir   19.99 -30 percent off   ... i did also see some sz 9.5 in the kobes i picked one up in the black out color way

Back
Top Bottom