Nike Hyperdunk yellow/red sz 9-13 $70
Nike Pippen 2 eggplant fsr $70
Nike air max uptempo grey/black/red sz 9-11 $70
Nike air uptempo og garnett white/navy/black sz 9-10 $60
Nike griffey gd black royal fsr $90
Nike griffey gd grey/black fsr $48
Nike af1 low fsr $75
Nike af1 mid fsr $80

A few random air max, nothing worth buying.

Nike Outlet Camarillo

Nike Kobe V red/yellow sz 9-10 $99
Nike Kobe V dark grey/black/red fsr $99
Nike Hyperdunk yellow/red sz 9-13 $70
Nike Pippen 2 eggplant fsr $70
Nike air max uptempo grey/black/red sz 9-11 $70
Nike air uptempo og garnett white/navy/black sz 9-10 $60
Nike griffey gd black royal fsr $90
Nike griffey gd grey/black fsr $48
Nike af1 low fsr $75
Nike af1 mid fsr $80

A few random air max, nothing worth buying.

hey all just wanna say THANKS for all the great updates! everyones contribution really makes this thread amazing!
quick question: if i want to order a shoe from a niketown, not just an outlet, like NT LV, is there any discounts or promotions i can say or use over the phone to give me like 20 percent off or something like that?

hey all just wanna say THANKS for all the great updates! everyones contribution really makes this thread amazing!
quick question: if i want to order a shoe from a niketown, not just an outlet, like NT LV, is there any discounts or promotions i can say or use over the phone to give me like 20 percent off or something like that?

Originally Posted by dts939

No.  I don't think there ever are at Niketown anyway... but even if there were, 99.9% they wouldn't let you use it over the phone.

Originally Posted by dts939

No.  I don't think there ever are at Niketown anyway... but even if there were, 99.9% they wouldn't let you use it over the phone.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

San Leandro Clearance

Lunareclipse - White/Blue $79.99 1 pair of size 8
Skyposite Kryptonate $59.99 1 pair of size 7
Jordan VI Piston $69.99 size 7.5
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home $31.97 call for sizes
Air Max 2010 Livestrong - $89.99 call for sizes
Air Max TR 1 Low Grey - $59.99 saw 2 size 11
Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home not $31.97

San Leandro Clearance

Jordan Alpha 1 Welcome Home not $31.97

^unless they raise the price back up again, i brought 2 pairs last week for 31.97 each

zz1.jpg

zz2.jpg

Hey all. A GRADE Pearl foams are available for 120 from the Nike Town in Las Vegas, i just ordered a pair ( but im not sure if they are gonna be available tomorrow, they said that they were being transfered out of their store?). either way, they are open until 11 las vegas time, and they had many pairs from what it sounded like. Just give em a call if you want them.
702 - 650 - 8888

Hey all. A GRADE Pearl foams are available for 120 from the Nike Town in Las Vegas, i just ordered a pair ( but im not sure if they are gonna be available tomorrow, they said that they were being transfered out of their store?). either way, they are open until 11 las vegas time, and they had many pairs from what it sounded like. Just give em a call if you want them.
702 - 650 - 8888

San Leandro Clearance

San Leandro Clearance

Originally Posted by Swoosh Stalker

Yo what was the price on them All Courts (the blues and the whites) from Citadel? My images arent showing up on the computer or the phone!!

$29.99 is the price on the All Courts

Originally Posted by Swoosh Stalker

Yo what was the price on them All Courts (the blues and the whites) from Citadel? My images arent showing up on the computer or the phone!!

$29.99 is the price on the All Courts

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay has 50% off Gold Club membership for a limited time. Gold club affords you free 3-day shipping for a year and a one-time use 25% off coupon code.

This is a great deal for those of you who have been scoping out bakin boots, cough drops, etc.
Does that work on any shoe?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay has 50% off Gold Club membership for a limited time. Gold club affords you free 3-day shipping for a year and a one-time use 25% off coupon code.

This is a great deal for those of you who have been scoping out bakin boots, cough drops, etc.
Does that work on any shoe?

Tang,
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by teller360

hey eastbay rep, is there any limits to the gold membership 25% discount? i assume there is (new releases, jordans, etc)
The 25% off one time use code from joining our Gold Club follows the same rules as all our other promotions.  So you will not be able to use this discount on any item excluded from discounts. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Tang,
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by teller360

hey eastbay rep, is there any limits to the gold membership 25% discount? i assume there is (new releases, jordans, etc)
The 25% off one time use code from joining our Gold Club follows the same rules as all our other promotions.  So you will not be able to use this discount on any item excluded from discounts. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone interested: Finishline has a FSR of the white/cement 3s on the website right now. I know sometimes they've had problems with their restocks, but may be worth a shot.

Anyone interested: Finishline has a FSR of the white/cement 3s on the website right now. I know sometimes they've had problems with their restocks, but may be worth a shot.

wow thats pretty messed up for those of you who had to pay shipping has anyone contacted them about getting some of your money back?

I think I'm going to just return mine, I think they over-produced these.

I also saw some cool greys returned at Allen, Tx outlet I think they were a big size but didn't get a chance to ask before one of the greedy managers ran off with em. no wonder theres never anything good there

Back
Top Bottom