Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Pigeon Forge had Airmax Uptempo '97, black/white for $38, sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 11, and some others. not sure
also Lebron VII, black for $60, smaller sizes 9, 9.5, 10 etc.

good lookin out on the uptempos... i didnt cop a pair because i already got them and im looking for the black pair... but just FYI these are A-grades so hit them up asap

good lookin out on the uptempos... i didnt cop a pair because i already got them and im looking for the black pair... but just FYI these are A-grades so hit them up asap

Originally Posted by horatio3435

called pigeon forge and dude said they never had lebrons?
he must not know shoes. i was there less than 3 hours ago. give him the SKU so he can look them up for you. they are there. no one was in the store, so I doubt they sold them all.

Originally Posted by horatio3435

called pigeon forge and dude said they never had lebrons?
he must not know shoes. i was there less than 3 hours ago. give him the SKU so he can look them up for you. they are there. no one was in the store, so I doubt they sold them all.

these
57a25e1eb142f65e79c1b4e90789436fd55c669.jpg

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I went to Deer Park as soon as I walked thru the door the worker tells me  "Welcome to Nike" I laugh LOLZ..

That's funny...why?
I laugh cause when u work in retail they tell u when u greet the customer as soon as u walk thru the door that means that someone is here to watch u. While I was in the store the same worker kept watching me when I turned around or watch me out the corner of his eye. When I caught him staring at me I kept staring at him and laugh.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I went to Deer Park as soon as I walked thru the door the worker tells me  "Welcome to Nike" I laugh LOLZ..

That's funny...why?
I laugh cause when u work in retail they tell u when u greet the customer as soon as u walk thru the door that means that someone is here to watch u. While I was in the store the same worker kept watching me when I turned around or watch me out the corner of his eye. When I caught him staring at me I kept staring at him and laugh.
roll.gif

All were this week's pick up in the northern NJ area, but Packer's Shoes in Teaneck really came through. All but the Grinch's came from there within the last 3 days. They should still have 3's and Foams. There are a lot of people that bad mouth this place, but they definitely do not deserve it. What a great group of people, and a nice selection of some beautiful kicks! Going back next week for the Victory and Nique Pumps. Sorry for the bad pic.
smokin.gif

All were this week's pick up in the northern NJ area, but Packer's Shoes in Teaneck really came through. All but the Grinch's came from there within the last 3 days. They should still have 3's and Foams. There are a lot of people that bad mouth this place, but they definitely do not deserve it. What a great group of people, and a nice selection of some beautiful kicks! Going back next week for the Victory and Nique Pumps. Sorry for the bad pic.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

smokin.gif
How much for the Lebrons and cement 3's?

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

smokin.gif
How much for the Lebrons and cement 3's?

Back
Top Bottom