OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 PICK UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't remember the last time I posted in the Pick Up thread!

I live by the WDYWT. Lol

Well here it is. Late December/January Pick-Ups for me.

Nike ID Air Max 1. DS Oxidized XIV and Womens Cheetah Print Air Max 1's.

I must have designed a million pairs of kicks on Nike ID. Finally I purchased my first pair! Colorway Inspired by the Forrest Gump Nike Cortez'.

I had these in 6th/7th Grade! I freakin Loved them back then. Got em a .5 sz small but Nothing dress socks can't fix! Glad to have em again! They came with everything minus the laces which I took off my '05 Retro "Last Shots."

Stopped by Flight Club in late December to pick these up! Love AM1's and this colorway really did it for me!

*Bonus

Aside from give the poor guy a smart child, these kicks are the only thing Jenny ever gave Forrest! Lol

Last edited:
I NEVER post my pick ups, but man these are grail status for me, honestly. Scouring the bay everyday has FINALLY paid off :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

on feet pics

paid a pretty penny but man that **** was worth it cuh! :lol: :lol:

Those are MY GRAILS!! Good pick up.

EDIT: sorry for quoting pics. :frown:

Last edited:
^^ Those are in amazing condition. Considering they're 17 years old, thats an amazing feat. Nice pickup!

s dubl Thanks man! They are one of my favorites too. I need a pair of Indiglos and I'm good in the XIV department! Lol. Thanks again man.

What's good NT? I have been wanting this since I first saw it in JC Penney 17 years ago and I have owned the flight 8403 but always in the wrong size, smh at me, but yeah I present his airness

Nice pick ups with those '96 Black/Red XI's on the last couple of pages. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom