OFFICIAL JANUARY 2014 PICK UP THREAD, No Vol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Volt/Royal Flyknit Free HTMs came in today. Been trying to find these for a minute. Wasn't trying to pay the crazy Buy It Now prices on eBay though. So I had to jump on the only actual auction I've seen in the past few months. Almost got out-sniped but thankfully I won :lol:.

View media item 763088
Ridiculous in person. Can't wait till the summer to rock them :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:.

flight gloves
smokin.gif

picked up a couple of those plastic shoe bins from the container store. i think i might make the transition for all my kicks. not the greatest quality, but for under $4, i cant complain.

View media item 763439

This dude Russian, smmfh..... Dude really needs to get banned for a good month. Taking up all the shine in here.

picked up a couple of those plastic shoe bins from the container store. i think i might make the transition for all my kicks. not the greatest quality, but for under $4, i cant complain.

did you check ikea?

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, I work at a Ross store doing stock. Things like these come across every once in a while. I've found Raptor 7s directly from Footlocker, Olympic Pippen Uptempos, countless Kobe 7s, and other random kicks. I managed to get these from a friend who was at a local Ross and offered them to me. They are 100% legit, no stamped B-Grades, no flaws, etc.

View media item 764137View media item 764138View media item 764139View media item 764140View media item 764141View media item 764142View media item 764143View media item 764144View media item 764145View media item 764146View media item 764147View media item 764148

First and foremost, I work at a Ross store doing stock. Things like these come across every once in a while. I've found Raptor 7s directly from Footlocker, Olympic Pippen Uptempos, countless Kobe 7s, and other random kicks. I managed to get these from a friend who was at a local Ross and offered them to me. They are 100% legit, no stamped B-Grades, no flaws, etc.
mean.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif

Crazy pick up. No wonder crap is always left on the shelves at those stores :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom