+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Gotta pick up 444, Shine (Wale), Damn (Kendrick) and More Life (Drake)

I like having the discs but I really don't "use" them since everything is on my phone...home CD players will soon enough be vintage the same way they brought Vinyl players back

"Broken is better than new,that's kintsugi,
You're fine china
I'm a bull and ball in a china shop
promise to repair with gold each bowl I drop"

Man.... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]in the context of the song this bar is so crazy to me

I can't rank bc there are a few that I haven't heard in their entirety. I've always been a casual fan.

Last edited:
Damn sure not putting MCHG ahead of BP2.

Too much filler or not...his flow alone on that album ***** all over MCHG

21 Savage on 4:44

He kept that **** real. Alot of dudes were trying to act like "nobody down south listens to Jay Z" and here is one of the biggest dudes from the South out right now telling you that's a damn lie 
laugh.gif

Who the **** are those lames trying their best to get Savage to hate on Jay-Z? >D Glad homie is a real one and didn't go along with that. :smh:

Last edited:

He kept that **** real. Alot of dudes were trying to act like "nobody down south listens to Jay Z" and here is one of the biggest dudes from the South out right now telling you that's a damn lie :lol:  

Perfect oppurtunity for him to end that quote with "issa lie"

He kept that **** real. Alot of dudes were trying to act like "nobody down south listens to Jay Z" and here is one of the biggest dudes from the South out right now telling you that's a damn lie :lol:  

They were baiting homie hard

Wassup with this "Issa" ****? Another internet trend people run into the ground.

No clue, sounds dumb as ****.

Yo Nawghty you let me down. All those novels of hatred you wrote and you actually went and copped?!?!? SMH. I don't hate Jay anymore but I'm not coppin his albums ever again.

Didn't get a chance to pick it up but I'm going tomorrow for sure.
That's a good look for 21. Son wasn't taking the bait. I gotta check his album out.
FOH with _s from the South don't listen to Jay.

BP1
Vol.2
RD
AG
4:44
Dynasty
Vol.3
TBA
Vol.1

BP2
BP3
KC
MCHG

I should probably go back to listen to Vol.3 and Vol.1 some time. Those are my least listened to Jay albums :lol:

Last edited:
can we not rank his albums
and just enjoy the music
in world full of trash *** rap
we got a gem
lets just enjoy it
ride out to it
clean ur house to it
chill out to it
lets just enjoy it u guys
enjoy lt

Back