+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

If they really didn't care about streaming numbers like Beyonce said then they'd keep this album exclusive to Tidal. I'm no business major but it seems kinda backwards to make it available everywhere else.

Pretty much

The fact that Jay-Z and Beyonce aren’t trying to keep this one locked up on Tidal isn’t a good sign for Tidal, which hasn’t put out a new subscriber number since 2016, when it said it had 3 million users. And there is doubt about that number.
https://www.recode.net/2018/6/18/17474632/beyonce-jay-z-spotify-the-carters-everything-is-love-tidal

m-m-m-m-migos!

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2018/06/jay-z-beyonce-ape****-migos-demo-listen/

fix the **** for the proper link.

Only on NT can a power couple be doing STADIUM tours and folks talking about so called struggling ticket sales. Same dudes will either be at the show themselves when they show up in their city or will know someone that's going. Gotta love it.

Only on NT can a power couple be doing STADIUM tours and folks talking about so called struggling ticket sales. Same dudes will either be at the show themselves when they show up in their city or will know someone that's going. Gotta love it.

I think it goes beyond NT and how a lot of us don't see other people succeed, be happy or be successful.

Every major tour a black artist has a rumor comes that ticket sales aren't that good.

I think it goes beyond NT and how a lot of us don't see other people succeed, be happy or be successful.

Every major tour a black artist has a rumor comes that ticket sales aren't that good.

"****** rather work for the man.....than to work with me"

SMH

"*****s rather work for the man.....than to work with me"

SMH
even though he working for live nation
boy has to stay touring to pay that back
full

Am I the only one who finds it odd that jay z jumped on a beat that sampled another artist on the songs beat. Let alone the “migos” smh :smh: Very un jay like

Long time Jay fan grew up listening to his music from ages 15-33 and always felt Jayz music was growing with me. Haven’t heard the whole album yet but so far I feel like I might have outgrown Jay music. This Top back and ape ish ain’t for me.

Long time Jay fan grew up listening to his music from ages 15-33 and always felt Jayz music was growing with me. Haven’t heard the whole album yet but so far I feel like I might have outgrown Jay music. This Top back and ape ish ain’t for me.

What about 4:44?

Just playin devils advocate bc i really dont **** with drake but, if you’re sending light shots back n forth with someone and then they start up a streaming service, and you just sign with em. How does that look for you? In addition to that, based on said persons history, there’s a good chance that he will mention your signing as way to son you. Its all optics but it does matter. This rap **** is all image. Lets not fake like jay having signed jim & nas (@ one point), weren’t W’s for him.

Now big picture, if you give a **** about Black empowerment, its without question the way to go.

Ijs. *shrugs*

Loving the album but can't stand ape **** though. mostly cause bey sounds stupid to me on the track. Would had preferred salud being on the album instead and ape **** as the exclusive tidal Track.

Album is definitely not for me, and to be honest I don't really **** with Jay like that anymore. 4:44 was decent, but it might be time for me to walk away

Adult men don't worry about other peoples hair and facial hair champ. Maybe barbers do. But that's something women do to tear other women down or out of insecurity. But straight men :smh:

What in your entire history here makes you think NTers are above talking about other people’s hair? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom