+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Anyone can break down the Bron line? Was it just a dope bar/rhyme or did he help him/Rich with the investing and what not in those first couple years? Makes it that much doper if it’s the latter

Before lebron played in the NBA Jayz had him on the S.Carter Rucker Park basketball team and the game got canceled cause the New York blackout. Jayz gave Lebron a lot of business advice and Lebron and his team mimic alot of rocafella/rock nation moves. Jayz laid the “blueprint” for Bron. Same with ye and Rhianna, Jayz helped get them in the room with other stakeholders that ushered big deals.

Bron been a ROC boy since Day 1
1661572862109.jpeg

It was an evolution of 30 years. At first he was talking about becoming rich himself and then he started talking about helping others around him become rich, me became we.

From speaking as god body, to hov did....

I'm sure he heard Wayne's verse first and that sparked his, to show there's levels

He went from serving custies to serving custies, to show there's levels

😲😲
God level flow. People rating this verse havent even fully comprehended the picture he is painting. I caught a couple of those double meanings after multiple listens only to find out it’s even more…… even that water to wine line can be added that he has sold his stock in liquor and champagne.

And the “E” Emory line can also be another word play on “ecstasy” since all the previous bars were about different drugs…

Dude might have Quadrupled his entendres.

Verse is way more complex than I initially thought

^they said his verse was done in 1 take.

Like, hes STILL able to do that? We’ve all heard the stories from the past but he’s still capable of that present day?

4 minute verse (which you NEVER hear from dude), several double, triple and even quadruple entendres throughout, in pocket the whole time, no physical writing process, and is able to do it all in 1 take.

In all seriousness, thats not normal.

^they said his verse was done in 1 take.

Like, hes STILL able to do that? We’ve all heard the stories from the past but he’s still capable of that present day?

4 minute verse (which you NEVER hear from dude), several double, triple and even quadruple entendres throughout, in pocket the whole time, no physical writing process, and is able to do it all in 1 take.

In all seriousness, thats not normal.

Practice + the money provides them to tap into higher forms/powers in life

Also when you been doing this for almost 3 decades its natural even at his level

Only know of 3 ppl who dont write and thats Hov Em and Wayne could be more at this point

I've never heard Eminem doing that, but there are several rappers who do it now after they heard about Jay and Biggie.

Not gonna lie… the more I hear the weezy verse, the more it becomes the best/most Alonzo gif verse on the song…. **edit**(NT created that gif btw for historical purposes)

As much as I respect Hov …Weezy did set the path of where we are now… whether I/we like it or not 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom