+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

tumblr_o27sniW0uo1t2ostso1_500.gif

"And y'all buy the ****, caught up in the hype"

Don't even have room to judge. I pay of AM and I'm still about to go see if I can cop it at target in a few mins. :smh:

Last edited:
I think videos are forthcoming on Tidal.

I know 4:44 video is pose to be released today.

Bonus tracks didnt enhance the album like I wanted but Many Faced God is prolly the best one. It could have made the album but the subject matter is a lil repetitive so thats prolly why they left it off.

As a paid tidal subscriber, im thinking about copping the album... only off the strength that i have copped every Hove album. But he kicker is that i dont even have a cd player in the whip... so i dunno man.

Last edited:
Target

There's no tracklist on the back but the 3 bonus tracks are indeed on the disc

Will continue to buy CDs and support music I like until they dont make them anymore

Even though now cars are beginning to not have CD players anymore :wow:

I usually download illegally from a site. I'll play it in my iTunes. If I like it, I'll go buy it and keep the CD with the collection. Usually don't even import it to my iTunes because I've already had it for a while. I love music, I loved buying CDs as a kid. It's just something I'll always do until they stop.

Vol 1
Vol 2
Blueprint

My top 3 favorite Jay albums. Don't think 444 will make it, the beats don't do it for me. Love the content and the message. It would make my top 5 from Jay.

Broad at my job told me she thought Blueprint 2 was better than 444. Almost fell out of my chair.

Vol 1
Vol 2
Blueprint

My top 3 favorite Jay albums. Don't think 444 will make it, the beats don't do it for me. Love the content and the message. It would make my top 5 from Jay.

Broad at my job told me she thought Blueprint 2 was better than 444. Almost fell out of my chair.

Going back to look at the Blueprint 2 tracklist, and there are 4 songs I like from the 1st disc, and 7 songs from the second disc. BP2 isn't sniffing 4:44.

And now I only buy physical albums on a whim, cause most of the stuff I like really isn't in stores like that anymore. Used to be a favorite pastime, but on top of stores not having what I listen to, CD racks are just piled together no matter than genre, and I can just instantly DL from amazon or whatever.

Blueprint 2 should have been one disc. A Dream and Meet the Parents were so damn hard.

RD is dope but I play Vol 1 more and it has my favorite Jay songs.

I always wondered as a kid why Jay stopped doing Vol. Would be funny to see Vol. 5: The Blueprint or Vol. 9: American Gangster

Are those bonus tracks any good? Don't want to bother with the physical copy if they aren't good.

I'll play it in my iTunes. If I like it, I'll go buy it and keep the CD with the collection. Usually don't even import it to my iTunes because I've already had it for a while. I love music, I loved buying CDs as a kid. It's just something I'll always do until they stop.
All this

My top 3 HOV LP in order

Vol 1

BP

RD

4:44 prolly 4th or 5th

Has anyone been able to make any sense of the 4:44 video?

I'm sure there's some hidden meanings behind the clips but I can't put my finger on it...what significance do those clips play? What is HOV trying to tell us?

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to make any sense of the 4:44 video?

I'm sure there's some hidden meanings behind the clips but I can't put my finger on it...what significance do those clips play? What is HOV trying to tell us?
Tommy wearing Lala out

Back
Top Bottom