Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

lin-9.jpg

Had the presence of mind to quickly take a video on my iPhone for the last 6/7 secs... ACC was going/and then went nuttttts. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

By far one of the most entertaining games I've ever seen in person... it was more hyped than a Kobe/Lakers game.. the crowd was loving it.

I'll see if I can post it - the crowd reaction was jokes

Had the presence of mind to quickly take a video on my iPhone for the last 6/7 secs... ACC was going/and then went nuttttts. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

By far one of the most entertaining games I've ever seen in person... it was more hyped than a Kobe/Lakers game.. the crowd was loving it.

I'll see if I can post it - the crowd reaction was jokes

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15
laugh.gif

That's not true. D'Antoni said Melo and Stoudemire saw potential in Lin. Chandler, Melo and Stoudemire kinda forced D'Antoni to play Lin. It's just Melo is just careful with groins. Baron Davis needs to learn a thing or two from Melo. The Knicks aren't paying Baron Davis to be a cheerleader/waterboy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
lol but what else can he do for now? it's fun to watch though

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15
laugh.gif

That's not true. D'Antoni said Melo and Stoudemire saw potential in Lin. Chandler, Melo and Stoudemire kinda forced D'Antoni to play Lin. It's just Melo is just careful with groins. Baron Davis needs to learn a thing or two from Melo. The Knicks aren't paying Baron Davis to be a cheerleader/waterboy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
lol but what else can he do for now? it's fun to watch though

i know they aren't paying bdiddy to be a cheerleader, but how can you truly not be happy for a teammate when he's doing that well ? at the end of the day basketball is still a team game and it's about winning games. when someone on your team steps up and hits a game winner, how can you not celebrate/root for them ? i know melo might be salty right now because this is not what he signed up for. he wants everyone to be cheering for him, but his team has another weapon now which makes it easier on him when he gets back and he should be extremely happy about that.

i know they aren't paying bdiddy to be a cheerleader, but how can you truly not be happy for a teammate when he's doing that well ? at the end of the day basketball is still a team game and it's about winning games. when someone on your team steps up and hits a game winner, how can you not celebrate/root for them ? i know melo might be salty right now because this is not what he signed up for. he wants everyone to be cheering for him, but his team has another weapon now which makes it easier on him when he gets back and he should be extremely happy about that.

that mayweather tweet is a new low, then he tries to cover up saying he was speaking on behalf of the nba players?!?!

wow, if i was one of the superstar black nba players like bron, kobe, wade.. i would belike uh uh, you aren't speaking on behalf of any of us, and single him out for making the race look bad.

that mayweather tweet is a new low, then he tries to cover up saying he was speaking on behalf of the nba players?!?!

wow, if i was one of the superstar black nba players like bron, kobe, wade.. i would belike uh uh, you aren't speaking on behalf of any of us, and single him out for making the race look bad.

"All I am saying is that before Jeremy Lin can play against Kobe or Lebron, he must take the test. It’s that simple. If you’re the best take the test"  Mayweather

Hmmmm
6a00d8341c630a53ef0167625ea526970b-800wi

"All I am saying is that before Jeremy Lin can play against Kobe or Lebron, he must take the test. It’s that simple. If you’re the best take the test"  Mayweather

Hmmmm
6a00d8341c630a53ef0167625ea526970b-800wi

Back
Top Bottom