Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz
roll.gif

at :20 seconds, dude agreeing with everything clyde said.�

laugh.gif
�'uhh-huh. absolutely'
dude was not even guarding him, Heck Emanual Lewis could had made that shot as wide open as he was
Let us not forget WHY he isn't guardinghim tight- because Lin would blow past him.
pimp.gif

Man I guess you guys dont get it. NBA is hyping him up for ratings.

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 secs or so to score
I'm guessing you watch basketball only with girls, and they're probably awestruck by your knowledge 
roll.gif

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 secs or so to score
I'm guessing you watch basketball only with girls, and they're probably awestruck by your knowledge 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

roll.gif
larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

roll.gif
larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

Was pretty busy yesterday, but I wanted a chance to chime in on this whole FLoyd Mayweather thing...

I'll preface what I'm going to say by mentioning that Floyd is an absolute FOOL. That being said, he's no dummy. Let's remember...this guy is a SHAMELESS self-promoter. Jeremy Lin is the biggest story in sports right now, and somehow Floyd Mayweather got his name on everyone's mind due to what he said. This guy is doing nothing but trying to drive up the purse for his fight vs. Pacquiao. Disparaging comments that further draw the ire of Asians is a well-calculated move on Floyd's part, IMO. Doesn't make what he said right, but I have to think that his goal was to piss off as many Asians as he can to gain more viewers (which fattens HIS pockets) for the uber-hyped, Mayweater/Pacquiao fight. If this fight goes down, more people (Asians) will be tuned in with the hopes that he gets his *+$ beat. Floyd has the cable rights, fight rights, etc for this bout w. Pacman....the more people tuned in, the better for him. He says stuff to promote himself. Whether he's right or wrong, people will be watching. He'll keep trolling in the months, weeks, days leading up to his fight and he'll keep ruffling feathers. This is what he wants.

Jeremy Lin...what can you say? I'm a believer. I'm real happy for the kid and I never would have guess that he would have been this good so quickly in the Knicks system. I'm a bit curious as to what's going to happen when Melo is healthy.

Was pretty busy yesterday, but I wanted a chance to chime in on this whole FLoyd Mayweather thing...

I'll preface what I'm going to say by mentioning that Floyd is an absolute FOOL. That being said, he's no dummy. Let's remember...this guy is a SHAMELESS self-promoter. Jeremy Lin is the biggest story in sports right now, and somehow Floyd Mayweather got his name on everyone's mind due to what he said. This guy is doing nothing but trying to drive up the purse for his fight vs. Pacquiao. Disparaging comments that further draw the ire of Asians is a well-calculated move on Floyd's part, IMO. Doesn't make what he said right, but I have to think that his goal was to piss off as many Asians as he can to gain more viewers (which fattens HIS pockets) for the uber-hyped, Mayweater/Pacquiao fight. If this fight goes down, more people (Asians) will be tuned in with the hopes that he gets his *+$ beat. Floyd has the cable rights, fight rights, etc for this bout w. Pacman....the more people tuned in, the better for him. He says stuff to promote himself. Whether he's right or wrong, people will be watching. He'll keep trolling in the months, weeks, days leading up to his fight and he'll keep ruffling feathers. This is what he wants.

Jeremy Lin...what can you say? I'm a believer. I'm real happy for the kid and I never would have guess that he would have been this good so quickly in the Knicks system. I'm a bit curious as to what's going to happen when Melo is healthy.

roll.gif

roll.gif

What the hell is he talking about? They didn't have any fouls to give.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

What the hell is he talking about? They didn't have any fouls to give.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15
laugh.gif

That's not true. D'Antoni said Melo and Stoudemire saw potential in Lin. Chandler, Melo and Stoudemire kinda forced D'Antoni to play Lin. It's just Melo is just careful with groins. Baron Davis needs to learn a thing or two from Melo. The Knicks aren't paying Baron Davis to be a cheerleader/waterboy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15
laugh.gif

That's not true. D'Antoni said Melo and Stoudemire saw potential in Lin. Chandler, Melo and Stoudemire kinda forced D'Antoni to play Lin. It's just Melo is just careful with groins. Baron Davis needs to learn a thing or two from Melo. The Knicks aren't paying Baron Davis to be a cheerleader/waterboy.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom