Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

That broad Kim would let anybody with some fame smash.
laugh.gif

[h1]Exclusive: Jeremy Lin Parties in NYC After Victory[/h1]

Celebrity News February 16, 2012 AT 5:11PM By Ariana Finlayson

1329428247_jeremy-lin-467.jpg
Credit: RAMEY PHOTO

Celebrating with some "lin" and tonics?

In NYC on Wednesday, buzzed-about basketballer Jeremy Lin and his New York Knicks continued their game-winning streak with a 100-85 victory over the Sacramento Kings at Madison Square Garden.

PHOTOS: Hollywood's hottest sports fans

With no game on Thursday, the star point guard headed out to celebrate his recent success at luxe night club Avenue.

The venue was so excited to see the "Linsation" in person, that they tweeted at him: "Welcome to Avenue NY! You have no idea what you've done for NYC. We are so proud of you!! Keep it up, please!"

NEWS: 5 things you need to know about Jeremy Lin

"He looked like he was having a good time," a source tells Us Weekly. "You can tell he's not exactly a party guy, but people got into it. People were pretty enthusiastic to have him there -- he's like the real life Rudy of New York."

The 23-year-old athlete, who has skyrocketed to fame since leading his team on a seven win streak that began Feb. 4, remains modest and humble and continues to pay respect where it's due.

PHOTOS: Stars who care

"7 in a row!! A huge shoutout to Amar'e for playin awesome the last two games with a heavy heart! Much love to the fans too!" Lin tweeted post-game on Wednesday night, referring to his teammate Amar'e Stoudemire, who's mourning the loss of his older brother Hazell, who passed away from a car accident Feb. 6.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...es-in-nyc-after-victory-2012162#ixzz1maTagcRv

[h1]Exclusive: Jeremy Lin Parties in NYC After Victory[/h1]

Celebrity News February 16, 2012 AT 5:11PM By Ariana Finlayson

1329428247_jeremy-lin-467.jpg
Credit: RAMEY PHOTO

Celebrating with some "lin" and tonics?

In NYC on Wednesday, buzzed-about basketballer Jeremy Lin and his New York Knicks continued their game-winning streak with a 100-85 victory over the Sacramento Kings at Madison Square Garden.

PHOTOS: Hollywood's hottest sports fans

With no game on Thursday, the star point guard headed out to celebrate his recent success at luxe night club Avenue.

The venue was so excited to see the "Linsation" in person, that they tweeted at him: "Welcome to Avenue NY! You have no idea what you've done for NYC. We are so proud of you!! Keep it up, please!"

NEWS: 5 things you need to know about Jeremy Lin

"He looked like he was having a good time," a source tells Us Weekly. "You can tell he's not exactly a party guy, but people got into it. People were pretty enthusiastic to have him there -- he's like the real life Rudy of New York."

The 23-year-old athlete, who has skyrocketed to fame since leading his team on a seven win streak that began Feb. 4, remains modest and humble and continues to pay respect where it's due.

PHOTOS: Stars who care

"7 in a row!! A huge shoutout to Amar'e for playin awesome the last two games with a heavy heart! Much love to the fans too!" Lin tweeted post-game on Wednesday night, referring to his teammate Amar'e Stoudemire, who's mourning the loss of his older brother Hazell, who passed away from a car accident Feb. 6.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...es-in-nyc-after-victory-2012162#ixzz1maTagcRv

I wonder if the NBA Knicks redid his contract?? Because he was only getting paid 80k mow

UPDATE: nevermind looks like they did up his salary

[table][tr][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]PG[/td][td]23[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]200[/td][td]Harvard[/td][td]$762,195[/td][/tr][/table]

I wonder if the NBA Knicks redid his contract?? Because he was only getting paid 80k mow

UPDATE: nevermind looks like they did up his salary

[table][tr][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]PG[/td][td]23[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]200[/td][td]Harvard[/td][td]$762,195[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the Knicks, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

I'm sure that $763k is CHUMP change compared to what hehas brought in with this recent success.

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the Knicks, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

I'm sure that $763k is CHUMP change compared to what hehas brought in with this recent success.

she's such an attention #*%%@
roll.gif

first she tried to get with tebow and got denied now she's after lin which he'll probably deny
laugh.gif

anything for ratings.

she's such an attention #*%%@
roll.gif

first she tried to get with tebow and got denied now she's after lin which he'll probably deny
laugh.gif

anything for ratings.

If he plays more like he did last night against the kings with the 10+ assists hell fit right in, he could be NYK Rondo but he’s only played a few games so far. Lucky for him he wont have to face westbrook this season, that guy was beastin on rubio a few weeks back.

If he plays more like he did last night against the kings with the 10+ assists hell fit right in, he could be NYK Rondo but he’s only played a few games so far. Lucky for him he wont have to face westbrook this season, that guy was beastin on rubio a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the next, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

That's how it is though. You gotta pay your dues before you get that money you deserve.

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the next, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

That's how it is though. You gotta pay your dues before you get that money you deserve.

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

You're better than this. You really think an NBA player salary could be 80k? He never made 80k, unless that was his D-league contract. The NBA has minimum salaries. I'm sure 763k is the minimum for 2nd year players. There was no raise. NYK had to pay him that. Unions 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

You're better than this. You really think an NBA player salary could be 80k? He never made 80k, unless that was his D-league contract. The NBA has minimum salaries. I'm sure 763k is the minimum for 2nd year players. There was no raise. NYK had to pay him that. Unions 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom