Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

lmao... Jlin couldn't look any more Asian/Fobby in those pics hahahah. How can anyone hate him is beyond me. Good dude, hard worker, and humble... you can tell his folks raised him right. Greatness from small beginnings
pimp.gif

lmao... Jlin couldn't look any more Asian/Fobby in those pics hahahah. How can anyone hate him is beyond me. Good dude, hard worker, and humble... you can tell his folks raised him right. Greatness from small beginnings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

do you guys think jeremy lin gets attention from non asian women?

I bet he can now. But honestly, he's not about that life.
Still a pro-athlete though.....probably will make out with some chicks in the club lol. 

Still a pro-athlete though.....probably will make out with some chicks in the club lol. 

Originally Posted by Powfo

roll.gif
roll.gif
  I got a $50 on him that he's a virgin.  He's a hardcore Christian, tho.  It's expected.

Another thing, I've watched highlights of Lin in those charity/d league games and he has range... he's wet from the 3.  Needs to gain some confidence to shoot that outside shot when it's there for him, he can make it.

Lastly, d-will's & Net's interior defense was suspect as hell in those highlights, got burned more than once by Lin... the boy even pulled of some A.I.-esque crossovers on him & split the d 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

roll.gif
roll.gif
  I got a $50 on him that he's a virgin.  He's a hardcore Christian, tho.  It's expected.

Another thing, I've watched highlights of Lin in those charity/d league games and he has range... he's wet from the 3.  Needs to gain some confidence to shoot that outside shot when it's there for him, he can make it.

Lastly, d-will's & Net's interior defense was suspect as hell in those highlights, got burned more than once by Lin... the boy even pulled of some A.I.-esque crossovers on him & split the d 
laugh.gif

watching the highlights again...one of my favorite parts is when Power is playing and he splits the D for the and1 layup, all the while Deron Williams is left behind crawling on the hardwood.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

watching the highlights again...one of my favorite parts is when Power is playing and he splits the D for the and1 layup, all the while Deron Williams is left behind crawling on the hardwood.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom