Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idiotic post.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idiotic post.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

http://twitter.com/#!/ZachLowe_SI
ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity
After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

Yet the Knicks were losing to teams before that were on the bottom of the NBA ranks.
eyes.gif

And this guy did all this against top NBA point guards, Wall, DWill, and Harris isnt exactly a slacker either.

Give the guy some credit.
laugh.gif

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity
After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

Yet the Knicks were losing to teams before that were on the bottom of the NBA ranks.
eyes.gif

And this guy did all this against top NBA point guards, Wall, DWill, and Harris isnt exactly a slacker either.

Give the guy some credit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

is jeremy lin the tim tebow of the NBA?
Will get attention like Tebow, but I see Lin more of like a poor man's Wes Welker of the NBA. Went undrafted, doesn't wow you athletically, but knows the game and takes the right angles to make plays.

Originally Posted by diew its james

is jeremy lin the tim tebow of the NBA?
Will get attention like Tebow, but I see Lin more of like a poor man's Wes Welker of the NBA. Went undrafted, doesn't wow you athletically, but knows the game and takes the right angles to make plays.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

you never be overrated if you were a zero star recruit coming out of high school and recruited by no div 1 programs, then go undrafted out of college, then waived by two nba teams, and 4th on the depth chart of your team before starting.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jeremy-Lin-41548

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
QFT
the term "hype" and "overrated" is used too loosely in reference to Jeremy Lin

there is no hype and he's not overrated, he went undrafted, sat on the bench for a season and a half, drop to the D-League numerous time, & waived by two teams

his career and future was not secured especially with a non-guarantee $800K salary (I believe the second lowest paid player on the roster)

the excitement comes from the fact that Lin can triumph from such a series of frustrating events and execute his game flawlessly

Originally Posted by dyyhard

you never be overrated if you were a zero star recruit coming out of high school and recruited by no div 1 programs, then go undrafted out of college, then waived by two nba teams, and 4th on the depth chart of your team before starting.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jeremy-Lin-41548

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
QFT
the term "hype" and "overrated" is used too loosely in reference to Jeremy Lin

there is no hype and he's not overrated, he went undrafted, sat on the bench for a season and a half, drop to the D-League numerous time, & waived by two teams

his career and future was not secured especially with a non-guarantee $800K salary (I believe the second lowest paid player on the roster)

the excitement comes from the fact that Lin can triumph from such a series of frustrating events and execute his game flawlessly

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

So if we take the all starting PGs in the league and put their numbers up against the same 3 teams, they will all have similar numbers, right?

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

So if we take the all starting PGs in the league and put their numbers up against the same 3 teams, they will all have similar numbers, right?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

^ can't we just give props to good basketball? dude is playing legit, in no way is it a fluke....posting 20/8 three games in a row in the NBA is noteworthy.  I'm killin myself for not picking him up on my fantasy league after 2 games! ARRGGGHHHH   
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tongue.gif

^ can't we just give props to good basketball? dude is playing legit, in no way is it a fluke....posting 20/8 three games in a row in the NBA is noteworthy.  I'm killin myself for not picking him up on my fantasy league after 2 games! ARRGGGHHHH   
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tongue.gif

Was at the game last night, so many Asians out there. It was insane. Overall he's straight, not a star but not a scrub. He can't play defense at ALL, he was getting torched by every Wizard. He knows how to play the point, great court vision.

Asians had the greatest signs, one guy had a sign that said "Who says Asians can't drive" I was done after that

Was at the game last night, so many Asians out there. It was insane. Overall he's straight, not a star but not a scrub. He can't play defense at ALL, he was getting torched by every Wizard. He knows how to play the point, great court vision.

Asians had the greatest signs, one guy had a sign that said "Who says Asians can't drive" I was done after that

Feel free to do it. I'd love to see the results.

Feel free to do it. I'd love to see the results.

Proud of dude and as much as I hope this is the real deal, I just don't see him continuing to average 20+ a game but he has proven that he is good enough to be a starting point guard for a solid team in this league. I hope the dude the best in this league and everyone should feel a little connection towards him not just asians. Dudes just like a little kid out there whose dream came true. When I see him play, I think of all the people out there who dreamed of making the L. Congrats to J-Lin.

x2.

hard work and dedication really does pay off
pimp.gif

always rootin for the underdog.
smokin.gif

Lin
pimp.gif

Proud of dude and as much as I hope this is the real deal, I just don't see him continuing to average 20+ a game but he has proven that he is good enough to be a starting point guard for a solid team in this league. I hope the dude the best in this league and everyone should feel a little connection towards him not just asians. Dudes just like a little kid out there whose dream came true. When I see him play, I think of all the people out there who dreamed of making the L. Congrats to J-Lin.

x2.

hard work and dedication really does pay off
pimp.gif

always rootin for the underdog.
smokin.gif

Lin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReYoLystic

carmelo is wack though he's a better scorer but thats about it. He takes to many bad shots and is a ball stopper. Hated him since he got on the nuggets. There is reasons why teams get better when hes gone

Knicks fans aren't trying to hear this
laugh.gif

Jeremy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom