Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Knicks added the final piece to make a championship run
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
  This thread is great.
As an Asian living in NY, seeing other Asian people I know getting really excited about this funny.

laugh.gif
  This thread is great.
As an Asian living in NY, seeing other Asian people I know getting really excited about this funny.

YEssir, this is like when the Knicks signed NBA Champion Sun Yue to bring his veteran leadership, his offensive prowess and his championship mentality to the squad
1245112785321_1245112785321_r.jpg

91668623.jpg

YEssir, this is like when the Knicks signed NBA Champion Sun Yue to bring his veteran leadership, his offensive prowess and his championship mentality to the squad
1245112785321_1245112785321_r.jpg

91668623.jpg

There goes my slim chances of getting a Rockets Jeremy Lin jersey.
laugh.gif
I hope he gets some PT in NY, but we all know that won't happen.
30t6p3b.gif

There goes my slim chances of getting a Rockets Jeremy Lin jersey.
laugh.gif
I hope he gets some PT in NY, but we all know that won't happen.
30t6p3b.gif

He's awful, runs around like an idiot. He had two or three turnovers in his first 30 seconds on the court. Shouldn't even be on the team

He's awful, runs around like an idiot. He had two or three turnovers in his first 30 seconds on the court. Shouldn't even be on the team

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

JEREMY LIN A.K.A. SOY SAUCE

pimp.gif

Son has my support now. Thought he was trash when I first saw him play for us but he has game. He also really looks to get his teammates involved. Don't think he'll get much pt but when he's on the court hope he does well.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

JEREMY LIN A.K.A. SOY SAUCE

pimp.gif

Son has my support now. Thought he was trash when I first saw him play for us but he has game. He also really looks to get his teammates involved. Don't think he'll get much pt but when he's on the court hope he does well.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

6 points 3 assist in 5 minutes and was able to penetrate every possession . Your killing him and he played well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

6 points 3 assist in 5 minutes and was able to penetrate every possession . Your killing him and he played well
laugh.gif

I cosign Jeremy Lin.. he reminds me of this kid I went to middle school with. He was part of the team, but because he was Asian he was the center of almost every joke.. He wouldnt even want to come get chinese food with us after school... Now look at him, cookin in the A.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom