Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

im prob the only one in ny who even knew who jeremey lin was and pumped when the knicks got him orginally, now i feel like dantoni is gunna run poor kid into the ground hes riding him all the way so he doesnt get fired. i love lin but i know he rly is the asian tebow, but hey at least hes playing for the right team

I pray that he doesn't get injured.  40 min a night is too much for him, he was barely playing 2 min a night a week ago and now he's expected to play 40 a night cause the Knicks don't have any that can facilitate.  

hes young enough to play 40 minutes

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

im prob the only one in ny who even knew who jeremey lin was and pumped when the knicks got him orginally, now i feel like dantoni is gunna run poor kid into the ground hes riding him all the way so he doesnt get fired. i love lin but i know he rly is the asian tebow, but hey at least hes playing for the right team

I pray that he doesn't get injured.  40 min a night is too much for him, he was barely playing 2 min a night a week ago and now he's expected to play 40 a night cause the Knicks don't have any that can facilitate.  

hes young enough to play 40 minutes

Originally Posted by 4one5

2hia3go.png

Dat motivation. 
pimp.gif
ah man that's terrible haha 
roll.gif

I can't even lie dudes doing his thing tho, looks comfortable & confident on the court, curious to see how long he can play like this..

Originally Posted by 4one5

2hia3go.png

Dat motivation. 
pimp.gif
ah man that's terrible haha 
roll.gif

I can't even lie dudes doing his thing tho, looks comfortable & confident on the court, curious to see how long he can play like this..

Not even a Knicks fan, but I respect the kid Lin. It's nice to see some ethnic diversity in the NBA and this guy can play. I wouldn't be surprised if he regularly makes these contributions for the Knicks...I guess Asians are very proud.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not even a Knicks fan, but I respect the kid Lin. It's nice to see some ethnic diversity in the NBA and this guy can play. I wouldn't be surprised if he regularly makes these contributions for the Knicks...I guess Asians are very proud.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i wanna see him play the heats, then talk.
And if he does poorly against the them? Heat are a dominant team, many (starting) players do poor against them. You must be anticipating the day this kid plays badly
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^He had two And1s right? On some pretty nice lay ups.
I think 3 or 4, I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Sea man

does this guy only score on 3 point plays?
Only if God allows it
laugh.gif
He's gonna sound like a broken record soon.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i wanna see him play the heats, then talk.
And if he does poorly against the them? Heat are a dominant team, many (starting) players do poor against them. You must be anticipating the day this kid plays badly
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^He had two And1s right? On some pretty nice lay ups.
I think 3 or 4, I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Sea man

does this guy only score on 3 point plays?
Only if God allows it
laugh.gif
He's gonna sound like a broken record soon.

The disbelievers are just waiting for Lin to fail to trash on him, like the Kobe treatment, when the lakers win, praise Kobe, when they lose, hate Kobe

He played a full game without amare and melo, pull stats better than the game before and still won

The disbelievers are just waiting for Lin to fail to trash on him, like the Kobe treatment, when the lakers win, praise Kobe, when they lose, hate Kobe

He played a full game without amare and melo, pull stats better than the game before and still won

Back
Top Bottom