Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

4951407231_7207b03399_z.jpg

regardless of race, its good to see an underdog make it. It was the same way when earl boykin's had a breakout season a few years back. Fans love to see the little guy do big things. The fact that he is Asian makes the story a little bit bigger bc Asians are such a small minority in American professional sports. I really hope this kid keeps doing what hes doing!

ps Im black

regardless of race, its good to see an underdog make it. It was the same way when earl boykin's had a breakout season a few years back. Fans love to see the little guy do big things. The fact that he is Asian makes the story a little bit bigger bc Asians are such a small minority in American professional sports. I really hope this kid keeps doing what hes doing!

ps Im black

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.
I'm gonna let you think about that one.....but I agree with you, Honcouver. It's a form of hating that people just don't want to admit to. It's like seeing someone successful while you're in the background, regardless of color, and be like "Meh, he can't do that. He can't do this. I gotta see more before I give him a chance, yadayadayada..." Its sounds like you're at the halfway point of congratulating him on his success, but that little hate is keeping you back, whether it's motivated by race, jealousy, money, or your ego. People just don't want to admit they even have little bit of hate, just a little.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.
I'm gonna let you think about that one.....but I agree with you, Honcouver. It's a form of hating that people just don't want to admit to. It's like seeing someone successful while you're in the background, regardless of color, and be like "Meh, he can't do that. He can't do this. I gotta see more before I give him a chance, yadayadayada..." Its sounds like you're at the halfway point of congratulating him on his success, but that little hate is keeping you back, whether it's motivated by race, jealousy, money, or your ego. People just don't want to admit they even have little bit of hate, just a little.

I played against lin my senior year in highschool. I don't think he had a great scoring game against our team but i remember he had at least 10 dimes.

I played against lin my senior year in highschool. I don't think he had a great scoring game against our team but i remember he had at least 10 dimes.

Originally Posted by srvballer

That means you weren't doing your job.

Originally Posted by srvballer

That means you weren't doing your job.

Originally Posted by solarius49

ps Im black

word

Originally Posted by solarius49

ps Im black

word

Back
Top Bottom