Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_lz57jliT4X1qlhlsmo1_500.jpg

arms look ridic, but still...
grin.gif

bd as the invisible ninja?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idiotic post.
UMM NO BECAUSE KOBE IS THE BEST IN THE NBA 
And I can body you slowly bro 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idiotic post.
UMM NO BECAUSE KOBE IS THE BEST IN THE NBA 
And I can body you slowly bro 

If he gets big numbers against a crappy PG it's because the PG sucks

If he gets big numbers against Deron Williams and John Wall it's because the rest of the team suck

God forbid he has ONE low scoring game or dudes will be calling for his head

Of course he won't put up 20+/10 every night, but if you guys actually watch him play you can see it's not a fluke. The guy has ridiculous court vision and is crafty and smart with the ball. Runs the pick and roll extremely well (inb4 D'antoni's system) with Chandler and Jeffries. Imagine what'll happen when Amare comes back

If he gets big numbers against a crappy PG it's because the PG sucks

If he gets big numbers against Deron Williams and John Wall it's because the rest of the team suck

God forbid he has ONE low scoring game or dudes will be calling for his head

Of course he won't put up 20+/10 every night, but if you guys actually watch him play you can see it's not a fluke. The guy has ridiculous court vision and is crafty and smart with the ball. Runs the pick and roll extremely well (inb4 D'antoni's system) with Chandler and Jeffries. Imagine what'll happen when Amare comes back

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.
I'm gonna let you think about that one.....but I agree with you, Honcouver. It's a form of hating that people just don't want to admit to. It's like seeing someone successful while you're in the background, regardless of color, and be like "Meh, he can't do that. He can't do this. I gotta see more before I give him a chance, yadayadayada..." Its sounds like you're at the halfway point of congratulating him on his success, but that little hate is keeping you back, whether it's motivated by race, jealousy, money, or your ego. People just don't want to admit they even have little bit of hate, just a little.
I don;t see it one bit as hate, as I WANT him to succeed because as a Knicks fan he is the guy we need right now.
But AS A KNICKS FAN, we've seen things like this one too many times, and even around the league as well....random guy does well temporarily before fading once the league tries to take away his strengths.

I just have to see more than 3 games, nothing more nothing less.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.
I'm gonna let you think about that one.....but I agree with you, Honcouver. It's a form of hating that people just don't want to admit to. It's like seeing someone successful while you're in the background, regardless of color, and be like "Meh, he can't do that. He can't do this. I gotta see more before I give him a chance, yadayadayada..." Its sounds like you're at the halfway point of congratulating him on his success, but that little hate is keeping you back, whether it's motivated by race, jealousy, money, or your ego. People just don't want to admit they even have little bit of hate, just a little.
I don;t see it one bit as hate, as I WANT him to succeed because as a Knicks fan he is the guy we need right now.
But AS A KNICKS FAN, we've seen things like this one too many times, and even around the league as well....random guy does well temporarily before fading once the league tries to take away his strengths.

eyes.gif
You know you're going to need a lot more than 3 games, don't lie.  If Jeremy has 10 good games, you're going to say that you probably need another 10 games to evaluate him.  And if he plays well for the rest of the season, you're going to say that you need to see him in the playoffs to evaluate him.  You're just that type of basketball fan.   

I'm pretty sure you're that same guy who around this time last year, predicted that Derrick Rose was going to start falling off because he was playing "too well."  And Rose at that point had been playing well for months. 

eyes.gif
You know you're going to need a lot more than 3 games, don't lie.  If Jeremy has 10 good games, you're going to say that you probably need another 10 games to evaluate him.  And if he plays well for the rest of the season, you're going to say that you need to see him in the playoffs to evaluate him.  You're just that type of basketball fan.   

I'm pretty sure you're that same guy who around this time last year, predicted that Derrick Rose was going to start falling off because he was playing "too well."  And Rose at that point had been playing well for months. 

mez has battered fan syndrome. Most knicks fans do.

I'm personally waiting for something bad to happen to us to even things out fo rlinsanity. Dantoni extended 4 years or sumthing

what i will say is the guy can legitimately play point in the NBA. He has the vision. At worst he's a back up. That in itself is a huge positive story.

Back
Top Bottom