Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

he has his stats. but i support yao b4 this guy.. he tries too much w/ the race thing, and so does the media. i understand it, but this guy is far from being humble..

i hope some real leader tames him.

he has his stats. but i support yao b4 this guy.. he tries too much w/ the race thing, and so does the media. i understand it, but this guy is far from being humble..

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea that's a bad argument ska.

The better one is that like Tebow, Lin was seen as someone who could never excel at his position even though he showed success in the past. Wasn't he like the only California player of the year out of HS to not get a D1 college offer?.

there's an article just written that tells of him getting screwed from a scholarship offer by then Stanford coach now LSU coach...
http://tinyurl.com/6ltv5jt

quoted today by kobe...

Lakers star Kobe Bryant, after playing against Lin for the first time and scoring 34 points in the loss, said: “Players don’t usually come out of nowhere. If you can go back and take a look, his skill level was probably there from the beginning and no one ever noticed.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea that's a bad argument ska.

The better one is that like Tebow, Lin was seen as someone who could never excel at his position even though he showed success in the past. Wasn't he like the only California player of the year out of HS to not get a D1 college offer?.

there's an article just written that tells of him getting screwed from a scholarship offer by then Stanford coach now LSU coach...
http://tinyurl.com/6ltv5jt

quoted today by kobe...

Lakers star Kobe Bryant, after playing against Lin for the first time and scoring 34 points in the loss, said: “Players don’t usually come out of nowhere. If you can go back and take a look, his skill level was probably there from the beginning and no one ever noticed.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

grin.gif
eyes.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lets say 2 more weeks pass and he comes down to earth some, but he's a legit pg.

do u guys wave both bibby and baron a scoop up wilson chandler or jr smith?

Spoiler [+]
wave-ocean-blue-sea-water-white-foam-photo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Wave_Goodbye.JPG

Spoiler [+]
doingthewave_story1.jpg

What are you smoking cuzz? i dont think he's mentioned his Asian/Chinese/Taiwanese heritage in a single post-game interview. Even in past interviews, he's explicitly said that he represents being a Christian first, before being an Asian NBA player.

Just b/c he's fist-pumping and yelling in the middle of the game doesnt mean he's cocky (ex. KD & D-Rose)

What are you smoking cuzz? i dont think he's mentioned his Asian/Chinese/Taiwanese heritage in a single post-game interview. Even in past interviews, he's explicitly said that he represents being a Christian first, before being an Asian NBA player.

Just b/c he's fist-pumping and yelling in the middle of the game doesnt mean he's cocky (ex. KD & D-Rose)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lets say 2 more weeks pass and he comes down to earth some, but he's a legit pg.

do u guys wave both bibby and baron a scoop up wilson chandler or jr smith?

Spoiler [+]
wave-ocean-blue-sea-water-white-foam-photo.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Wave_Goodbye.JPG

Spoiler [+]
doingthewave_story1.jpg

Wait, who are we talking about here???

229324-jeremy-lin-laughing.jpg

Wait, who are we talking about here???

229324-jeremy-lin-laughing.jpg

Its funny to me that people think he's not athletic.

Dude has that asian gymnast game, hitting fools with pirouettes, leaving ankles snapped.

My man has that Columbus park game
pimp.gif

Its funny to me that people think he's not athletic.

Dude has that asian gymnast game, hitting fools with pirouettes, leaving ankles snapped.

My man has that Columbus park game
pimp.gif

What?

What?

Back
Top Bottom