Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

They need to give Lin some more rest. He played well, but you can tell he's mad tired.

They need to give Lin some more rest. He played well, but you can tell he's mad tired.

jeremy is going to be ok. I think this game has done more to convince me about jeremy than any of his other games this week.

the dude struggled and was still able to put up 20 5 and 5. had a key assist and a key free throw to help win the game.

for sure, he's not a fluke and will be in this league to stay.

jeremy is going to be ok. I think this game has done more to convince me about jeremy than any of his other games this week.

the dude struggled and was still able to put up 20 5 and 5. had a key assist and a key free throw to help win the game.

for sure, he's not a fluke and will be in this league to stay.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Question for the Knicks fans... is Toney Douglas really that bad?
yes
yes
He was killing it last year...Good thing I didn't draft him
ohwell.gif

Minny played him great and he still managed 20 with such a nice 1st half. Did not like how held the ball as much this game though since I chalk up the tos and missed layups to the defense.

yes
yes
YES

Minny played him great and he still managed 20 with such a nice 1st half. Did not like how held the ball as much this game though since I chalk up the tos and missed layups to the defense.

yes
yes
YES

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by KenJi714

8 for 22 tonight

Linsanity finally has stop lol
Kids played so many games within a week. His FG% is gonna go down...Still 20/6/7 with 3 steals.

Many T/Os though.
Nah he's a kid. All the missed shots force him to run back on defense . That what made him got tired

Rubio and the athletic wolves clearly bothered him tonight. I know fast athletic team with good help defense will give this guy problems

He was able to get 38 last night because he got Fisher and Steve Blake guarding him. It's a guarantee career high

8 for 22 tonight

Kids played so many games within a week. His FG% is gonna go down...Still 20/6/7 with 3 steals.

Many T/Os though.
Nah he's a kid. All the missed shots force him to run back on defense . That what made him got tired

Rubio and the athletic wolves clearly bothered him tonight. I know fast athletic team with good help defense will give this guy problems

He was able to get 38 last night because he got Fisher and Steve Blake guarding him. It's a guarantee career high

8 for 22 tonight

Many T/Os though.

He finished with 20/8/6/3.

8 for 22 tonight

Many T/Os though.

He finished with 20/8/6/3.

Originally Posted by KURUPT

Originally Posted by DubA169

@Dlee042 David Lee
This is becoming Linsane

@JaredDudley619 Jared Dudley
OMG!!!!!! Jeremy Lin is putting on a show!!!!! This is a Great Story, the man was sleepin on his teammates couch! now MSG is chanting M-V-P!

@DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan
Jeremy Lin is a monster!

@BRAND0NJENNINGS Brandon Jennings
Jeremy Lin 38pts 7assist (laughing) that dude is ballin man.... #respect

Gerald Henderson
@GhJr09 Gerald Henderson
J. Lin is a baller foreal

Lamarcus Aldridge
@aldridge_12 Lamarcus Aldridge
Jeremy Lin does it again vs the Lakers!
damn hes got the whole nba tuning in.

nate_robinson Nate Robinson

@JLin7 good to see u hoop n bro keep balling #GODbless

@JLin7 I know how it feels for a team not to give u a chance, now look at u make n the best of Ur situation #GODisGOODalltheTIME

@JLin7 got to 100k followers hella fast #linning

Originally Posted by KURUPT

Originally Posted by DubA169

@Dlee042 David Lee
This is becoming Linsane

@JaredDudley619 Jared Dudley
OMG!!!!!! Jeremy Lin is putting on a show!!!!! This is a Great Story, the man was sleepin on his teammates couch! now MSG is chanting M-V-P!

@DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan
Jeremy Lin is a monster!

@BRAND0NJENNINGS Brandon Jennings
Jeremy Lin 38pts 7assist (laughing) that dude is ballin man.... #respect

Gerald Henderson
@GhJr09 Gerald Henderson
J. Lin is a baller foreal

Lamarcus Aldridge
@aldridge_12 Lamarcus Aldridge
Jeremy Lin does it again vs the Lakers!
damn hes got the whole nba tuning in.

@JLin7 good to see u hoop n bro keep balling #GODbless

@JLin7 I know how it feels for a team not to give u a chance, now look at u make n the best of Ur situation #GODisGOODalltheTIME

@JLin7 got to 100k followers hella fast #linning

not sure if serious...
but yes he is.

look at it like this, he was starting in the first few games of the season. now Bibby gets more burn that TD does.

Back
Top Bottom