Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Also Linsanity will be in effect on tuesday. Toronto has one of the biggest Asian populations in North America.

Originally Posted by What up

What's the point of putting folks on blast like that? They had the right to their opinions then just as they do now. Obviously their predictions and foresight about Lin were wrong. But what if Lin was cut by the Knicks, making that 3 teams in about a year who have quit on him and those same people would bump this thread and quote their posts? That's as obnoxious as what you just did.

if you didn't notice, NT quotes previous posts by members all the time. dcallamerican is a good dude from what I've seen, i have nothing against him.
and there is a quote button for a reason.

hop off and stop being so damn sensitive.

What's the point of putting folks on blast like that? They had the right to their opinions then just as they do now. Obviously their predictions and foresight about Lin were wrong. But what if Lin was cut by the Knicks, making that 3 teams in about a year who have quit on him and those same people would bump this thread and quote their posts? That's as obnoxious as what you just did.

if you didn't notice, NT quotes previous posts by members all the time. dcallamerican is a good dude from what I've seen, i have nothing against him.
and there is a quote button for a reason.

hop off and stop being so damn sensitive.

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your *@!!*!%# of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

I realize the function of the quote feature and so do you apparently with your *@!!*!%# of posts.  The whole point is quoting someone from over a year ago trying to get attention.  Well your obnoxious self is getting it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Kurt Warner or victor cruz is more appropriate

laugh.gif
  No it's not.  What do those two have in common???

There are better comparisons out there that are more accurate.

Even the owner of the NY Giants said Lin is the Victor Cruz of the NBA. It was in today's NY Daily News paper.

laugh.gif

Even the owner of the NY Giants said Lin is the Victor Cruz of the NBA. It was in today's NY Daily News paper.

laugh.gif

They were a bunch of nobodies who were overlooked, worked hard, and given an oppritunity to shineTebow was a two time champion who was given a chance because of his name. The guy looks incompetent for 3 quarters of a game. Cruz and kurt actually looked good

laugh.gif

They were a bunch of nobodies who were overlooked, worked hard, and given an oppritunity to shineTebow was a two time champion who was given a chance because of his name. The guy looks incompetent for 3 quarters of a game. Cruz and kurt actually looked good

Cruz and Warner actually looked good ..... for 5 games? Or longer? Both of those guys did it for a whole season/playoffs/championship game. Too early to compare Lin to established players and calling Cruz "established" might even be jumping the gun.

That's my whole point.
What's a better comparison?  How about we haven't seen something like this ever before?  Dudes always want to have an answer for something when there might not be one at the moment.

Cruz and Warner actually looked good ..... for 5 games? Or longer? Both of those guys did it for a whole season/playoffs/championship game. Too early to compare Lin to established players and calling Cruz "established" might even be jumping the gun.

That's my whole point.
What's a better comparison?  How about we haven't seen something like this ever before?  Dudes always want to have an answer for something when there might not be one at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom