Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Might as well get it out the way...Lin with the double double
sick.gif

I'm going to say it again.. No matter what he score.. Or what his assists are if he has TOs that high and doesn't cut them down IN THE LONG RUN he will lose more games than he wins

I'm going to say it again.. No matter what he score.. Or what his assists are if he has TOs that high and doesn't cut them down IN THE LONG RUN he will lose more games than he wins

Originally Posted by Essential1

that's pretty obvious

that's pretty obvious

Originally Posted by ludex360

that's pretty obvious

I would think so.. Been saying it each of the last 4 games and got 99 reasons as to why it shouldn't be a cause for concern.

Originally Posted by ludex360

that's pretty obvious

I would think so.. Been saying it each of the last 4 games and got 99 reasons as to why it shouldn't be a cause for concern.

But how many of those people have told you if he continues with high TOs in the long run, that it isn't a concern?

I would guess most people would say that right now it isn't the biggest concern.. of course long run you can't expect a PG to get 9 TOs in a game and be successful. But a lot of people probably expect the TOs to come down when he gets more comfortable and confident as well as learning the timing with his teammates.

But how many of those people have told you if he continues with high TOs in the long run, that it isn't a concern?

I would guess most people would say that right now it isn't the biggest concern.. of course long run you can't expect a PG to get 9 TOs in a game and be successful. But a lot of people probably expect the TOs to come down when he gets more comfortable and confident as well as learning the timing with his teammates.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Exactly.

Lin needs to

A) not stop his dribble if there's nothing in the lane and

B) learn to look for the kickout when he drives instead of putting it up so much.

Shumpert was open for the shot in the left corner on that last drive by Lin. He needs to take advantage of teams collapsing hard on him.

Lin needs to

A) not stop his dribble if there's nothing in the lane and

B) learn to look for the kickout when he drives instead of putting it up so much.

Shumpert was open for the shot in the left corner on that last drive by Lin. He needs to take advantage of teams collapsing hard on him.

They need Carmelo back ... they kinda looked lost on offense tonight ... and bring in JR smith he could add more explosiveness too

They need Carmelo back ... they kinda looked lost on offense tonight ... and bring in JR smith he could add more explosiveness too

Originally Posted by Steven1562

Not lost, just not as tuned as they usually are.

Probably just one of those days, every person has em, every team has em. As long as they pick it up within the next game or two.

Originally Posted by Steven1562

Not lost, just not as tuned as they usually are.

Probably just one of those days, every person has em, every team has em. As long as they pick it up within the next game or two.

Back
Top Bottom