Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

DubA169:
Jason Kidd compared Lin to Nash

Somewhere ska weeps
[darth vader] NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [/darth]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noodles

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.ESPN never released the name of who was accountable for the metaphor about Lin after Fridays loss, because it was just Public Relations lip service.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.ESPN never released the name of who was accountable for the metaphor about Lin after Fridays loss, because it was just Public Relations lip service.

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

roll.gif

jason terry is right  though. lin success has alot to do with dantoni system. 

he really fixed his shot though which imo is what really is making him stand out. 

you aint crap in dantoni system if you cant shoot

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

roll.gif

he really fixed his shot though which imo is what really is making him stand out. 

you aint crap in dantoni system if you cant shoot

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

roll.gif

Someone give Terry a late pass.
I mean, I thought it was common knowledge that Lin style of play is best suited for a D'Antoni style offense.

Acting like he droppin' knowledge wit his ol' bobblehead self.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

roll.gif

Someone give Terry a late pass.
I mean, I thought it was common knowledge that Lin style of play is best suited for a D'Antoni style offense.

Acting like he droppin' knowledge wit his ol' bobblehead self.

Back
Top Bottom