Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The exposure of Jeremy Lin

featuring Lebron , Dwade and the Heat

laugh.gif

He need to stay confident. Kid look scared to death out there

games like this will make or break ya... they need to play more teams like this in order for him to build... he is use to teams not trapping giving him open space... you cant learn pressure d... playing the likes of the kings and what not or having aging no d playing folks like fisher on you...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The exposure of Jeremy Lin

featuring Lebron , Dwade and the Heat

laugh.gif

He need to stay confident. Kid look scared to death out there

games like this will make or break ya... they need to play more teams like this in order for him to build... he is use to teams not trapping giving him open space... you cant learn pressure d... playing the likes of the kings and what not or having aging no d playing folks like fisher on you...

Bad half... we'll see tho.

the fact that he went from a nobody to ppl saying wait until he goes against lebron and wade is pretty incrdible.

Bad half... we'll see tho.

the fact that he went from a nobody to ppl saying wait until he goes against lebron and wade is pretty incrdible.

Played pretty terrible so far. The Heat kept the pressure the entire time on him and he's picking up his dribble way too early.

Played pretty terrible so far. The Heat kept the pressure the entire time on him and he's picking up his dribble way too early.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Word.  I noticed that he'll go to the wing and pick up the dribble, and then he's left stranded out there.  The flow they had going for them in the past few weeks is gone when he does that, but credit the Miami defense, too.  He's clearly perplexed with the D the Heat have thrown at him.  
He'll get better though--kid has too much heart, drive and fight to let this poor performance keep him down.  Looking at it, I don't think anyone with half a brain would've thought that Lin would ball out against Miami like he's been doing against other squads.  But that's one of the downsides of the 24-7 media coverage I guess.  

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Word.  I noticed that he'll go to the wing and pick up the dribble, and then he's left stranded out there.  The flow they had going for them in the past few weeks is gone when he does that, but credit the Miami defense, too.  He's clearly perplexed with the D the Heat have thrown at him.  
He'll get better though--kid has too much heart, drive and fight to let this poor performance keep him down.  Looking at it, I don't think anyone with half a brain would've thought that Lin would ball out against Miami like he's been doing against other squads.  But that's one of the downsides of the 24-7 media coverage I guess.  

it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

one on one with dwade, strips wade.
pimp.gif

on to the next one.

it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

one on one with dwade, strips wade.
pimp.gif

on to the next one.

My thoughts:

- Just as you couldn't label him as legit after one game, you can't discredit him after this one.
- He'll be fine. People saying he can't go left - He's worked on it and has been driving left.
- Played his hardest opponent; now knows what to expect.

My thoughts:

- Just as you couldn't label him as legit after one game, you can't discredit him after this one.
- He'll be fine. People saying he can't go left - He's worked on it and has been driving left.
- Played his hardest opponent; now knows what to expect.

Bad game by him, but he gets a pass for this game...toughest opponent so far, coming off a back-to-back, and he's played a lot of minutes. Even the very best players have bad games.

It'll definitely help him in the long run. Opponents are going to lock him up a lot better moving forward.

Bad game by him, but he gets a pass for this game...toughest opponent so far, coming off a back-to-back, and he's played a lot of minutes. Even the very best players have bad games.

It'll definitely help him in the long run. Opponents are going to lock him up a lot better moving forward.

he'll bounce back. everyone has bad games here and there. This is only his 3rd week playing extended minutes.

Back
Top Bottom