Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I haven't gotten a Slam mag since I cancelled few years ago, that one will be copped. Who's on the first cover?

I haven't gotten a Slam mag since I cancelled few years ago, that one will be copped. Who's on the first cover?

^ Rubio & Love.

I already got the Asian edition of Time with Lin on the cover, my fam in Hong Kong shipped it out to me, getting the two S.I. covers + Slam & framing those in my game room
pimp.gif

^ Rubio & Love.

I already got the Asian edition of Time with Lin on the cover, my fam in Hong Kong shipped it out to me, getting the two S.I. covers + Slam & framing those in my game room
pimp.gif

It's one thing to say that Lin is not a great PG yet, which is true.  Or that you don't like him for whatever reason and don't want to see him succeed, which is your personal opinion.  But y'all really gonna claim that there are 30 better PGs in the league right now?  Like... honestly?

roll.gif

It's one thing to say that Lin is not a great PG yet, which is true.  Or that you don't like him for whatever reason and don't want to see him succeed, which is your personal opinion.  But y'all really gonna claim that there are 30 better PGs in the league right now?  Like... honestly?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

roll.gif

nah cant say that but when ppl says he great/good and then turn around and say rondo isnt.... something is not right in the world.

roll.gif

nah cant say that but when ppl says he great/good and then turn around and say rondo isnt.... something is not right in the world.

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

Why don't you specifically name those people instead of speaking in idiotic generalities? Funny how you weren't in this thread last night. I see you.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

Why don't you specifically name those people instead of speaking in idiotic generalities? Funny how you weren't in this thread last night. I see you.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

What do yall think about Lin yelling at Melo and Amare like that? I'm seeing mix reactions online about that.....

What do yall think about Lin yelling at Melo and Amare like that? I'm seeing mix reactions online about that.....

"0:03 Lin thought it was his ninja smoke bomb and threw it on the floor in an attempt to disappear and dunk the ball. Plan failed."
laugh.gif

"0:03 Lin thought it was his ninja smoke bomb and threw it on the floor in an attempt to disappear and dunk the ball. Plan failed."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

like said wizz pissin on cotton... i said he was a decent player with possibility to be good folks said great/good..... check thread and i said its all media hype/race etc and give it a week he will be old news. and here we are hongcouver604, warriors510 and even said i was hating and so called trolling...

I've never used the term trolling in my life and I'm pretty sure I never said you were hating (but Imma have to check)

Originally Posted by LDJ

like said wizz pissin on cotton... i said he was a decent player with possibility to be good folks said great/good..... check thread and i said its all media hype/race etc and give it a week he will be old news. and here we are hongcouver604, warriors510 and even said i was hating and so called trolling...

I've never used the term trolling in my life and I'm pretty sure I never said you were hating (but Imma have to check)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

cause having to go thru all the history etc... my thing is hes on now not playing the greatest and all the lin lovers dont say much of nothing... i mean if you like his game etc support the man good/bad times. dont just talk about the streak he had then when he has bad games go all hush mouth.

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

cause having to go thru all the history etc... my thing is hes on now not playing the greatest and all the lin lovers dont say much of nothing... i mean if you like his game etc support the man good/bad times. dont just talk about the streak he had then when he has bad games go all hush mouth.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
Your responses don't make sense at all. 

Who says we're not supporting him? It's obvious he's struggling, everyone in this thread has been posting that as of late.  I don't think you notice, though, because you need to work on you reading comprehension as well as your grammar, u spell like a #%@%@% 9 year old.

You talk about not coming into hate, yet u come and post here EVERY single time he has a bad game, yet u're all "hush mouth" when he has a good game.  U even got warned in this thread for posting racist remarks and you also claim that ALL of his recognition is praise is due to his race.  Get out of here with that mess.  At least admit that u're hating.  

Back
Top Bottom