Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Are all NY newspapers grimey tabloids ?
laugh.gif
Unless ur undefeated. Every loss is the end of the world.

And although it was fairly obvious from the way some of you post. Its good to see who is a "Knicks fan" because of Lin and who actually wants the team to succeed.

Lin should be more than fine getting 12 with 8+ assists in the new offense that centers around Amare and Melo. And just like ATGD said, Linsanity didnt end because of Melo or Amare. It just happened to be that it ran its course about a game before they both came back and then it was just downhill from there. Not solely on Melo or Amare. No Lin lead team is doing @%@$ in the playoffs. I like the guy as our PG, but those are the facts.

yea but the facts of the matter are that lin is better than baron davis. facts are facts. if you want a premier pg then get one. right now you have 15 and 8 guy easy if you give him the chance. btw melo aint winning no chip.

yea but the facts of the matter are that lin is better than baron davis. facts are facts. if you want a premier pg then get one. right now you have 15 and 8 guy easy if you give him the chance. btw melo aint winning no chip.

People really wanting Baron Davis to start over Lin? Lmao.

I've been watching B.D. play every single game since his return, and he doesn't look ANYTHING like his former self. He's slow as a turtle, shot is flat as hell, over-dribbles/runs down the clock too much, and throws up too many ill-advised threes. Not to mention he's fat as *$@!.

I wouldn't stunt Lin's growth and development at this point. B.D. looking like a fat Raymond Felton with better penetration *pause*.

I've been watching B.D. play every single game since his return, and he doesn't look ANYTHING like his former self. He's slow as a turtle, shot is flat as hell, over-dribbles/runs down the clock too much, and throws up too many ill-advised threes. Not to mention he's fat as *$@!.

I wouldn't stunt Lin's growth and development at this point. B.D. looking like a fat Raymond Felton with better penetration *pause*.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I see your Lin standom shines in this thread. BD right now is slimmer than he was on his last two teams. He racks up assists more consistently especially with the starters and does not turnover the ball as much. Don't see where you get that he throws up too many 3s. I wonder if he's even jacked up 15 so far. If he's slow like a tutrle explain why his penetration has been so good? You right about his shot though, off like crazy.

laugh.gif
@ comparing him to Felton.

Anyway, don't be surprised when Baron gets the nod near the end of the season and come the playoffs.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I see your Lin standom shines in this thread. BD right now is slimmer than he was on his last two teams. He racks up assists more consistently especially with the starters and does not turnover the ball as much. Don't see where you get that he throws up too many 3s. I wonder if he's even jacked up 15 so far. If he's slow like a tutrle explain why his penetration has been so good? You right about his shot though, off like crazy.

laugh.gif
@ comparing him to Felton.

Anyway, don't be surprised when Baron gets the nod near the end of the season and come the playoffs.

Woodson is a Lin believer. Surprising, Lin playing better under Woodson than D'Antoni.

Woodson is a Lin believer. Surprising, Lin playing better under Woodson than D'Antoni.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Because hes more comfortable instead of having to force @#$% like he did with dantoni . Thank god hes gone damn.

Because hes more comfortable instead of having to force @#$% like he did with dantoni . Thank god hes gone damn.

wasnt woodson the one helping him when he was still a bench warmer and the one that suggested he play starting also?

wasnt woodson the one helping him when he was still a bench warmer and the one that suggested he play starting also?

Back
Top Bottom