Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

angelina got mass, id smash.

ronnie,
smh.gif
laugh.gif
stays playing sammie

situation stays making the funniest faces (no mo)

ronnie,
smh.gif
laugh.gif
stays playing sammie

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at them just bailing on Angelina.
What kills me is that every time I wanna be like "Oh aight, maybe this dude Ronnie isn't that bad" he immediately sobers up and starts simping the next day. It comes down to at the end of the day.....he ain't about that life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at them just bailing on Angelina.
What kills me is that every time I wanna be like "Oh aight, maybe this dude Ronnie isn't that bad" he immediately sobers up and starts simping the next day. It comes down to at the end of the day.....he ain't about that life.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

ronnie,
smh.gif
laugh.gif
stays playing sammie

Mass Deception. Don't be fooled by the outfits man

Originally Posted by beezylocks

ronnie,
smh.gif
laugh.gif
stays playing sammie

Mass Deception. Don't be fooled by the outfits man

I think there is a little fight that they might show with them going to Klutch. This girl I know named Amanda and my friend Anita were there that night. Amanda got into a scuffle with one of the girls Mike was with. They made her sign a release form.

I think there is a little fight that they might show with them going to Klutch. This girl I know named Amanda and my friend Anita were there that night. Amanda got into a scuffle with one of the girls Mike was with. They made her sign a release form.

what are his motives? he's young, he isn't tied down to anyone, in miami, and wants to have fun.
It's not to play "house" with you in the middle of summer sammi. I support Ronnie going out enjoying his youth,
but the come back to sammi has to stop.

what are his motives? he's young, he isn't tied down to anyone, in miami, and wants to have fun.
It's not to play "house" with you in the middle of summer sammi. I support Ronnie going out enjoying his youth,

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Well, it is one thing when he calls her his girlfriend and says that he wants to be with her, but then he is creeping behind her back and getting with other girls. What if she was doing that? You'd approve? He is downright playing her. So, Ronnie is a pig like JWow said. But, then again, Sammi puts up with his emotional abuse and him treating her like *!#%.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Well, it is one thing when he calls her his girlfriend and says that he wants to be with her, but then he is creeping behind her back and getting with other girls. What if she was doing that? You'd approve? He is downright playing her. So, Ronnie is a pig like JWow said. But, then again, Sammi puts up with his emotional abuse and him treating her like *!#%.

Back
Top Bottom