Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

these dudes dont remember %$## when they get drunk. not sure if im believing it.
I know right, you might not remember the last hour but the WHOLE NIGHT? Its not xanax here buddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

these dudes dont remember %$## when they get drunk. not sure if im believing it.
I know right, you might not remember the last hour but the WHOLE NIGHT? Its not xanax here buddy
laugh.gif

-MVP ditching Angelina
-Grenades in the club
-Taking the grenades back home
-"Throw that on the grill"
-"Jwoww, you forgot to put a shirt on"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This episode was the best so far...it would've been perfect if they spared us the Ronnie/Sammie crap.

I swear, I've never laughed so much while watching a Jersey Shore ep. Never.

Once again, Sit had the facial expressions going.
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
ajxug7.jpg

laugh.gif
Another good ep. Ronnie always swaying his head and looking so lost and happy when he gets sauced is priceless and when he starts doing the Tony Yayo *Deceased*

The whole messing with Sammi and having fun in Miami is what he should've been doing. Them two hugged up in the club, going off on their own is exactly what the rest didn't like. Too bad it'll probably end with that letter.

Still waiting for the Snooki and Angelina fight. Vinny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The whole messing with Sammi and having fun in Miami is what he should've been doing. Them two hugged up in the club, going off on their own is exactly what the rest didn't like. Too bad it'll probably end with that letter.
Exactly. The whole last season, they were together, isolated. The whole house was ragging on both of them for not being part of the festivities. Dude was probably watching it at home thinking, "Damn, I need to shape up."

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Another good ep. Ronnie always swaying his head and looking so lost and happy when he gets sauced is priceless and when he starts doing the Tony Yayo *Deceased*

Still waiting for the Snooki and Angelina fight. Vinny
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Pauly D wit the "Beamers Benz Bentley" & "Nissan Honda Chevy" referrence!
What he say?
"MVP! Mike, Vinny, Pauly! Not to be confused with Beamaz, Benz, Bentley or Nissan, Honday, Chevy."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best episode of the season so far

lol @ situation for this episode

"we got grenades man!"

and did anyone else catch when he was talking to these asian chicks at Klutch, dude was talking all slow as if they didn't speak english
roll.gif

lol at the "chicken cutlet" in the hot tub.

smh @ The Situation trying to lure customers into the gelato shop, it worked in Jersey but it ain't gonna work in MIA.

it's gonna get ugly next episode! Can't wait!

Great episode last night. Cannot wait for that Sammi/Jwoww fight, really hopin Jwoww gets put in her place as she is always tryin to talk shhh and start a fight. I agree with everyone that this whole Ron/Sammi thing is getting old fast, seemed like half the show focused on them. I have a feeling Ronnie wil either be like last season and leave the club early with Sam or he'll cheat on Sam and maybe even get in another fight which I wouldn't mind seeing haha.

Back
Top Bottom