Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

We need a .gif of Mikes face after he says okay to letting Angelina room with Pauly and him.

We need a .gif of Mikes face after he says okay to letting Angelina room with Pauly and him.

laugh.gif
Its amazing how my first impression of  "The Situation" was he was the biggest douche on TV. 

Couple episodes into season one...

Then I thought he was pretty funny. 

Then I'm like alright he's doing his thing.  Okay the Sitch and Pauly doing their thing. 

Now dude is Tops on the show.  Dude is becoming my hero
laugh.gif
especially with all his quotes and facial expressions. 

the world is funny sometimes. 

laugh.gif
Its amazing how my first impression of  "The Situation" was he was the biggest douche on TV. 

Couple episodes into season one...

Then I thought he was pretty funny. 

Then I'm like alright he's doing his thing.  Okay the Sitch and Pauly doing their thing. 

Now dude is Tops on the show.  Dude is becoming my hero
laugh.gif
especially with all his quotes and facial expressions. 

the world is funny sometimes. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its scenes like that fist pump gif that make me believe this season is going to suck.

Season 1 was unintentional comedy and now I have a feeling this season is going to be more planned laughs.

Im not a fan.

Um, no. People down south are just like that when mocking this show. That dude is not an actor.
When did I say he was an actor?!

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its scenes like that fist pump gif that make me believe this season is going to suck.

Season 1 was unintentional comedy and now I have a feeling this season is going to be more planned laughs.

Im not a fan.

Um, no. People down south are just like that when mocking this show. That dude is not an actor.
When did I say he was an actor?!

pics of them filming season 3 back at seaside heights. Was on my friends facebook she took pics of them and claims Paulie D made eye contact with her ...#cmonson

rlkk00.jpg

3461bvc.jpg

357kefp.jpg

pics of them filming season 3 back at seaside heights. Was on my friends facebook she took pics of them and claims Paulie D made eye contact with her ...#cmonson

rlkk00.jpg

3461bvc.jpg

357kefp.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I can figure why Angelina didn't return but was there a reason given for her not coming back for S3? Refused? Didn't want to get beat up again? Wasn't down for another train?
I read that the girl drama got worse for S3, so she voluntarily left.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I can figure why Angelina didn't return but was there a reason given for her not coming back for S3? Refused? Didn't want to get beat up again? Wasn't down for another train?
I read that the girl drama got worse for S3, so she voluntarily left.

Thursday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone have a gif of when Ronnie was looking up at the girl dancing on that stripper pole? That was CLASSIC.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom