OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

i wanna see what this chick Hannah looks like
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This was easily the gayest Ron episode, eclipsing his weeping episode.
He was all over Pauly in the club, getting real close to Pauly's mouth as he takes his drink, sucking salt off Pauly's hand, rubbing Pauly's chest as he talks to Vin, then jumping in a hot tub with Vin.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

You're reading it a little too close bro...

The real action and comedy needs to start picking up soon..

I still watch but they're slowing losing my interest

The real action and comedy needs to start picking up soon..

I still watch but they're slowing losing my interest

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

This was easily the gayest Ron episode, eclipsing his weeping episode.
He was all over Pauly in the club, getting real close to Pauly's mouth as he takes his drink, sucking salt off Pauly's hand, rubbing Pauly's chest as he talks to Vin, then jumping in a hot tub with Vin.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

You're reading it a little too close bro...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Pauly D fakin he was asleep 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this was when i started suspecting he was gay.

everyone in the house sleeping and shorty obviously wants to get it in, this dude pauly wanna play dead
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

everyone in the house sleeping and shorty obviously wants to get it in, this dude pauly wanna play dead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

What did happen to Jwow? Her face looking like a skeleton and I am sure some bad plastic surgery. 
untitled2.jpg

Deena looking horrid and a sloppy drunk. Mike looking insecure and pathetic. SMH at looking like a bunch of morons in a grocery store. Pathetic. 2 minutes of fame is up on these fools. They need a new Jersey Shore cast.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

What did happen to Jwow? Her face looking like a skeleton and I am sure some bad plastic surgery. 
untitled2.jpg

Deena looking horrid and a sloppy drunk. Mike looking insecure and pathetic. SMH at looking like a bunch of morons in a grocery store. Pathetic. 2 minutes of fame is up on these fools. They need a new Jersey Shore cast.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ron dancing in front of Sammy and taunting her at the same time 
roll.gif

"#!%@ with me in the *+! with a spiked bat, I rather not do that"- Ron
laugh.gif

That had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ron dancing in front of Sammy and taunting her at the same time 
roll.gif

"#!%@ with me in the *+! with a spiked bat, I rather not do that"- Ron
laugh.gif

That had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think he finds her disgusting, just like I do.   When they were kissing, it looked like dude wanted to throw up in his mouth a bit.  They sleep with grenades on a regular, but something about Deena is disgusting to me.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think he finds her disgusting, just like I do.   When they were kissing, it looked like dude wanted to throw up in his mouth a bit.  They sleep with grenades on a regular, but something about Deena is disgusting to me.

Pauly D does seem a bit suspect but I can't blame him for not wanting to smash Deena. She's ugly bro..

Pauly D does seem a bit suspect but I can't blame him for not wanting to smash Deena. She's ugly bro..

He could def be fugazi, see his moulth when he was kissin deanna? Mabye he got grossed out by her goin to hard at his mouth or was like eeeeew a girl
I know I was disgusted when I seen dem tan lines!!!!!I can think of only one girl. Gay or not he's still cooler than the snitchuationl

He could def be fugazi, see his moulth when he was kissin deanna? Mabye he got grossed out by her goin to hard at his mouth or was like eeeeew a girl
I know I was disgusted when I seen dem tan lines!!!!!I can think of only one girl. Gay or not he's still cooler than the snitchuationl

Back
Top Bottom