OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Did he pass up a decent looking man for some flowers?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did he pass up a decent looking girl for some flowers?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's what I was about to say. I mean, was she really a grenade? I seen the chicks that look like dog nutz that MVP usually bring home. I didn't think she was THAT bad.

Did he pass up a decent looking girl for some flowers?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's what I was about to say. I mean, was she really a grenade? I seen the chicks that look like dog nutz that MVP usually bring home. I didn't think she was THAT bad.

Did this dude just did this?

Son is an "Unstable creature. I ain't gon say the B word. Imma say Unstable Creature"

30t6p3b.gif

Did this dude just did this?

Son is an "Unstable creature. I ain't gon say the B word. Imma say Unstable Creature"

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Why can they fight on Jersey Shore, but get sent home if the fight on The Challenges?
Different production companies, different rules. It's not MTV's decision.
Its easier to replace people on the challenges all they have to do is bring in someone from a past challenge. 
Jersey Shore can't do that because the viewers probably would not like the new person they would bring on the show to replace the original cast member that was kicked off.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Why can they fight on Jersey Shore, but get sent home if the fight on The Challenges?
Different production companies, different rules. It's not MTV's decision.
Its easier to replace people on the challenges all they have to do is bring in someone from a past challenge. 
Jersey Shore can't do that because the viewers probably would not like the new person they would bring on the show to replace the original cast member that was kicked off.

MTV can eat a d!#%. They made us wait to see this clown bash his head on a wall. Smart move though.

Sammi got this dude Ron on a string. He turned down a nice lookin chick to get her some damn flowers.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom