OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

[h1][/h1]
[h1]The Jersey Shore's Pauly D working on an album with 50 Cent: You ready to fist pump?[/h1]
by Brad Wete

Categories: 50 Cent, Pop, Things That Make Us Go Hmm
Pauly-D_320.jpg

Image Credit: Denise Truscello/WireImage.com

Jersey Shore’s Pauly D recently revealed that he plans to do more on the music front than just DJ.

“I’m focusing on music. That’s my passion,

I think they are re-airing Sunday's ep. "And the Wall Won" tonight.
frown.gif
Now gotta wait until next Thursday for new episode.

I think they are re-airing Sunday's ep. "And the Wall Won" tonight.
frown.gif
Now gotta wait until next Thursday for new episode.

Wait, if shorty at the bar was a grenade, then what is Sammi..? Especially when she cries, ewww 
sick.gif

Id smash, but that's IT. She aint ugly, but her face matches her persona...it's annoying. 
laugh.gif

Wait, if shorty at the bar was a grenade, then what is Sammi..? Especially when she cries, ewww 
sick.gif

Id smash, but that's IT. She aint ugly, but her face matches her persona...it's annoying. 
laugh.gif

They're replaying Sunday night's episode, but there's a hour long aftershow.
I'm pretty sure they've been finished with filming Season 5, heard Vinny left early.

They're replaying Sunday night's episode, but there's a hour long aftershow.
I'm pretty sure they've been finished with filming Season 5, heard Vinny left early.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

MTV needs to stop playing and give us a MVP spinoff!
With Ronnie hosting and fighting on Bully Beatdown.
I also want Ronnie to replace Lil' Mama as a judge on America's Best Dance Crew.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

MTV needs to stop playing and give us a MVP spinoff!
With Ronnie hosting and fighting on Bully Beatdown.
I also want Ronnie to replace Lil' Mama as a judge on America's Best Dance Crew.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

wow, was not expecting another season. thought they would have the mvp spin off by now

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

wow, was not expecting another season. thought they would have the mvp spin off by now

every episode does not disappoint. I can't remember when was the last time I didn't laugh at a Jersey Shore episode.

every episode does not disappoint. I can't remember when was the last time I didn't laugh at a Jersey Shore episode.

According to my tv guide, they're just re-airing the episode from Sunday, but there is a 30-minute "After Hours" coming on @ 11 est.

According to my tv guide, they're just re-airing the episode from Sunday, but there is a 30-minute "After Hours" coming on @ 11 est.

Back
Top Bottom