OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Nelly and his latest piece...
sx0ymg.jpg

I know this is a Jewelry post but Nellys Shirt is hot

---------------------
Dont pour liqour out ill save n!&&@$ some hennesy,just play a spades game and slam a card in my memory

who remembers those hood cartoon shirts, im talkin about the ones like spiderman sittin on a bike with a bandana on :rofl:
roll.gif

haha I was thinking the same thing...is it a mushroom? a tree of some sort?
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

spiderman shirt wit diamonds..cmon on now :smh:
nono.gif

its party music::get used to it::the hyphy movement
f/s sz12..grnXIV..bluII..olyVII..sz11westXX..sz12.5icebluX

10.jpg

he's got this chain BLINGIN' in da chamilionare video "dirty"

UPDATE:

sya4xz.jpg

busta's chains....better pic

syatki.jpg

tru life roc-la-familia chain

team platano

Good God, Busta's ring is ridiculous. It looks like the diamond Martin was schemin' on in the movie Blue Streak. That Rocawear shirt Tru Life got on is a good look.....
[/b]​

Quote:
i heard some of PDiddy's pieces are CZ's too but the actual gold is real, same with 50 and same with Mike Jone's new piece. but Mike Jone's piece still cost a grip CZ or not. I mean still a grizzzzzip.
Fat Joe's stud chain with the 4ct stones iisn't real. if it was then the chain could be over like $7,000,000 alone easy.

i knew it. i knew that if one of them diamond link chains were real they would run nearly 5 mill. real gold/platinum/white gold/sterling silver, with CZs.. i bet 80% of rappers are on it like that.
- be.

there is no way the diamonds in Bustas ears or that ring can be real right????
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

Tru life's Roc La Familia piece is nuts good looks on posting that pic from XXL ninjahood.

COT DAAAYUUM @ Busta Rhymes

I still wont/cant believe his ring is real. Not hating but thats like a 50 million dollar diamond.

Bustas Jewelry game>anyandEVERYone in the world except the royal family of england (crown jewels)

looks like tru life calmed down.. aint on DVDs busting guns no more... got him a nice lil lacoste on doin his thing
[/b]​

daaam...bustas rock on that ring must be pricey @#%$ if its real
its party music::get used to it::the hyphy movement
f/s sz12..grnXIV..bluII..olyVII..sz11westXX..sz12.5icebluX

Back
Top Bottom