OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

ninjahood, you are really on point. lol wow. goldenmine.com is one of the largest jewelry sites in the country if not the world. damn you are serious with it.
they did over 7 million in sales last year just online. crazy.

MR 1246, why didn't you say what up? you weirdos on NT saying or tellign me you see me after the fact and not sayin what up but postin this on NT scares me mang.
good charlotte aint in bws, they just rep it cuz GAME is like real close with them. they are good peeps
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

k town were u at the Glendale Galleria? i seen an asian dude that looked just like u wit some black dudes.

I saw the first picture someone posted....but i just ran into more...

SMH...

sheeesh.

brooke_holgan_001.jpg

brooke_holgan_004.jpg

brooke_holgan_002.jpg

ugly.

wanted feets: 11.5-12 Vans Vault Wing Tip Era Blk. 11.5-12 Vans Syndicate Cheif Sk8his. 11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

Quote:
and tre, you been talkin that reggaeton mess for a while, I gave you an addy to send that stuff to right? get right son.

i never got the addy from you sir - just been grindin out here tryna create a buzz- i'll holla on AIM -

speakin of reggaeton- from a show we did staurday -
Hector El Father and Yomo

xnuc88.jpg

xnuccy.jpg

xnucmr.jpg

xnuek3.jpg

dudes in there camp had some crazy jewels too...one big bodyguard type had a cuban link as thick as my arm :lol:
laugh.gif
with a big face Jesus...
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

yeh, I was at glendale galleria, but I was with a mixed up crowd of friends. not only black dudes. btw, that mall sucks. BUT for your vans freaks, that vans store had some Hosoi's left. let's see who sees me in the 626 today. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

1487_54.jpg

Jun06_114.sized.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cam keeps gettin funny and funnier
Jun06_66.sized.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Real talk
1481_1.jpg

1481_36.jpg

how much would that b in VVS diamonds? :wow:
eek.gif

1481_49.jpg

Jimmy left the ice grill back in harlem
1482_3.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dylan da dillinger & rick ross

xo195e.jpg

his chain has some irony to it..........

he supports afirica, but im pretty sure those diamonds came from there.....(blood diamonds)
you already know

Quote:
his chain has some irony to it..........

he supports afirica, but im pretty sure those diamonds came from there.....(blood diamonds)

Not all diamonds come from Africa, not all diamonds are "blood diamonds". Africa is a huge continent, there are stuff happening in certain places that dont happen in other places.
That's like mixing Canada/ USA/ Mexico and generalizing things.

Quote:
Not all diamonds come from Africa, not all diamonds are "blood diamonds". Africa is a huge continent, there are stuff happening in certain places that dont happen in other places.

Very true. There is also a huge movement going on now to help stop the "blood diamonds" The World Diamond Council is behind the Kimberley Process which is designed to stem the flow of conflict diamonds by tracking where diamonds come from. Somewhere I also have an article regarding a voluntary system with some of the top companies to make sure they are behind this process. There's a big budget movie with Leonardo DiCaprio titled "the Blood Diamond" coming out soon that supposedly is very graphic and very touching. It's such a big deal that the WDC has actually approached the film's producers to include an update in the DVD regarding Sierra Leone and how the situation has changed in recent years and how the Kimberley Process will change the future. Moss stones could do very well in the future if the diamond trade doesn't show consumers that they are cleaning up the industry. Also I read that Gemesis is shifting it's sales from retail to wholesale and will be making a huge announcement at the JCK show in Vegas regarding it's future. For a while they were making the diamonds, then cutting, polishing, and selling to stores themselves. Now they will act almost as a diamond mine and distribute "cultured diamonds" to wholesalers who will then cut, polish, and sell to retailers. Apparently they have deals worked with some big players in the diamond industry and plan to push their yellow stones quite a bit. They will not manufacture "colorless stones" since the profit margins are low and given the fact that they can't even meet the demand for their yellow stones. With the prices of gold at an all-time high, all the diamond talk, and the new advancements the future of the Jewelry industry is wide open.

Quote:
With the prices of gold at an all-time high, all the diamond talk, and the new advancements the future of the Jewelry industry is wide open.

absolutely...yo if ya got gold chain make sure u keep em, gold is so expensive right now ita crazy
team platano

thanks for the goldenmine site. too bad they dont sell chains longer than 30'' in white gold. Would of def made a future purchase off there.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

a gold herringbone(they so damn old i forgot how to spell that shi)...takin it back to 94 i see...i dont know why these dudes b tryin to retro chains and @#%$...herringbones, icey or not, are lame

GGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNOT!

Nu Jerzey Devil - BWS member (Producer/The Game's tour DJ)

xp93kz.jpg

xp93sk.jpg

Quote:
MR 1246, why didn't you say what up? you weirdos on NT saying or tellign me you see me after the fact and not sayin what up but postin this on NT scares me mang.

laugh.gif
true story

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Anyone wanna see the difference between Moss stones and diamonds turn to shopnbc right now. 9:47 San Antonio, TX time. I'm flipping through channels and I see them comparing the stones and show how a moss stones has more fire and the difference with the light tests and all that stuff. I usually think those channels are crap but they are dropping knowledge right now.

Back
Top Bottom