OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Damn she looking good rocking that chain!

On a side note, did anyone catch Don King's American flag piece during the De La Hoya fight last night? Crazy

Quote:
On a side note, did anyone catch Don King's American flag piece during the De La Hoya fight last night? Crazy

nope..but i caught king waving the flag in front of the camera...and then threatening to black out the fight is the camera man didnt act right...
[/center]

Mission Impossible 3 premier in Harlem (taken from ahh.com)

xg9t8i.gif

xg9taf.gif

xg9tfs.gif

xg9thw.gif

i think im bout to get a rope...anyways just got this in yesterday from a connect - still not sure if i wanna mess wit it-

xg0jzt.jpg

xg9jpc.jpg

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Anybody know any good places online that sell chains/pendants and what not. I am trying to compare prices mostly so I know what to expect to pay. Thanks

About $485.12
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

joe breakin out 2 new chains recently :lol:
laugh.gif

real estate must be doin good cuz it damn sure aint rap money no more :smh:
nono.gif

It's That OnTop Music!

ShannonsCrooks

Yeah thats it. Pics don't do it justice though. It was shining so crazy that it actually looked like it was moving / flowing through the air. Just the way a flag looks at the top of flag pole on a windy day.

JimmyBoi got some nice jewels. He must be caking down I-10.

Quote:
How much would a gold rope run me?

Depends on the weight and wether you want 10k or 14k. Gold is crazy right now though. It's around $682.00 an ounce. At that rate 10k is about $10.00 a gram and 14k is about $14.00 a gram and thats just the market price. Factor in labor and store mark-ups and the price rises even more. I remember when I was buying alot of jewelry back in the day. You could get 10k for like $7.00 a gram and 14k for about $11.00 a gram. Those days are long gone due to the economy. Most stores are just starting to adjust to the new prices as they are replacing older merchandise. If you look around you can still get some good deals, but pretty soon the prices are gonna be up there.

man thats why gold is such a great investment.....damn 14 a gram for 14k WITHOUT labor and markupz.... :wow:
eek.gif

at this rate if i ever sell my chain its gonna be at a profit :smokin
smokin.gif

team platano

BANKS with his new joint on

7XKjU.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
hi hater

its da truth, hell even he sayz it.....
>D

da hell cats walkin around wit metal wallet chains outta no where, dat @#%$ been around da skater community for years, now everyone wanna slober knock now :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

I'LL TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THAT DUDE IS, SO HE'S NOT HOLDING A BWS CHAIN THAT IS HIS FOR SURE 10000%

1. LOOK CLOSELY AT THAT PIECE, IT'S NOT THE SAME AS ANY OF OURS,
2. THE "B" ISN'T THE SAME, AND THE SHAPE LOOKS OFF
3. I'M POSTING FROM ANOTHER MEMBER OF BLACK WALL STREETS HOUSE AND HE SAYS HE'S NEVER SEEN THIS GUY EVER.

link me to his page, i'd love to have game send him a message.
he ain't get that from game.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom