OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

YO! So um... the hell's the battery for? I'm not that sharp. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

^cover the name on the address ant. he just got hood with it...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Quote:
YO! So um... the hell's the battery for? I'm not that sharp. DF!!!

dude pulled a MacGuyver to cover up his government name.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

IDIDIT,
I WOKE UP WITH 2 PEPPERONI'S AIN'T EVEN TOUCHED, I SAID @#%$?
WE ALL STAYED AT THE RITZ, I WAS JUST TRYNNA FIGURE OUT HOW MY PEEPS GOT IN MY ROOM. I HONESTLY GOT SOOO FADED, I DON'T REMEMBER.

SOME DUDE GRABBED MY CHAIN AND THEN WITHIN A SPLIT SECOND, I SAID, OH BOY, HERE WE GO, THIS GUYS DEAD....... 4 BWS DUDES STEPPED UP, HE WAS JUST OVERLY ANXIOUS. IT WAS FUN, BUT VERY TIRING.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
SOME DUDE GRABBED MY CHAIN
:lol:
laugh.gif

skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

Quote:
BWS dudes was wilding out at the Ritz in G'Town.... Dudes ordered like 35 pizzas friday night, lol...... My crew played the lobby before the game like ? It was like 10-15 dudes only and they were ordering like they just came home from a stint in Farrington
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wonder how expensive it gets to roll with 10-15 dudes at all times

Quote:
SOME DUDE GRABBED MY CHAIN AND THEN WITHIN A SPLIT SECOND, I SAID, OH BOY, HERE WE GO, THIS GUYS DEAD....... 4 BWS DUDES STEPPED UP

was this at the party or just around? if i was you and rocked the same heat you wear around your neck i would carry that heater everywhere
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

ididit4theluv...you live off of River? as in River in MoCo? haha...always good to see some folk from around the way. hit me up on AIM if you get a chance (minoritysquadder).

Party seemed dope, too bad I flew back to MIA that night I got to see Nina Sky & Scott Storch instead at Mansion, would've much rather been at the Agent 0 party.

this was in the lobby of the georgetown Ritz Carlton where Gilbert put us all up at.....
he wasn't some brolic dude, but my boys get ugly for no reason always. so I was worried for dude, not getting the chain taken.

and yeh, I just got approved for my CCW, so I carry the blapper on me 24/178934
I can't wait to actually put 1 in someone as sad as that sounds..... you that desperate to run up on me for any reason, it's a wrap and after talking to my attorney, key words "I was in fear for my life" that with holding over 100k in jewels, any assault attempt on me and I can make a john woo flicc instantly and legally. lol

How hard is it to get a ccw in ca?

Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Quote:
also i need a ID on them kicks nas got on..they almost look like da john starks adidas...

i was thinking the same...didnt know john starks had those tho

i think the white part is actually his socks showing thru the shoe..if so..wow dude brought out a sleeper
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

Quote:
any assault attempt on me and I can make a john woo flicc instantly and legally.
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++Uno Status.......I ride alone.......( pause )++

Quote:
How hard is it to get a ccw in ca?

from what I was told by a us marshall and a friend of the judge who signed off on my ccw. there's less then 250 in the entire state of CA who have a CCW. off duty police are not allowed to actually carry their guns, but most do and don't really get into big trouble for it.

so it's pretty damn hard to get one.
but I/We got a lot at risk. and have had an incident before. so.....

man, I'mma post some pics someday. lol

Back
Top Bottom