OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
182% of that jewelry is fugazi
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Quote:
which Chain were you going to get and which piece?
at 1500 for 24 inches. i would never purchase anything 10k.
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

24" is a choker, my wife wears a 32" chain even.

but 2,000 is real good, see if he'll do 2 of those for $4,000 5mm?
if you do, he's losing money. a 48" franco 5mm will be well over 225 grams easy.
he's paying more then that, make sure it's solid.

an nter who just bought a solid franco 40" long 200 grams 6mm was very unhappy when he was guaranteed to get a franco that was not solid.
and joining 2 francos together is corny, some can't notice, but I can see it like braille.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yo Ben how much would something like this run me
l_4e66e4cbe707ae2c5f55a8ee2e793026.png
Maserati Rav'
Rav got his own place livin at his own pace copped a gray cadillac now im ridin stoneface
TeamGoonies​

that weak as hell, anyways if you were gonna buy a super avenger would you get one with a black, white, or blue dial. I'm still deciding on blue or white. I like white I think it looks better but NTers tell me what ya'll think.

whats the name of the rapper with the double B's posted a few post up. I like that chain the best.

Word, that BB pendant is sick, at least from a distance.

Big Black shoulda got something like that done.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

ICEE FRESH JEWELS

Yo i was down in the diamond district with my boy Nate and noticed 2 francos around his neck that he said you laced him with. Glad ya were able to do business.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Back
Top Bottom