OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

ben can you up those old pics you posted of your crib?? im movin into my first apt in less than a month and im tryin to swagger jack some ideas for my setup. maybe even throw a bootleg piccasso in the living room or something
hold it down for the bay reppin oakland...<br><br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">Team</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;"> Phil</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">ippi</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">nes</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">Me</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">mb</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">er </span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">No.10</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!----- <br><br>.

^ ^ ^ ^ woah...chill out... :rofl:
roll.gif
Team Negrodamus
thetruemovement

lol,
I ain't postin pics of my crib. btw, it's a condo and I've remodeled recently.
ain't nothing wrong with a picasso bootleg. I have a warhol poster, but I do also own some real warhol litho's and a couple basquiat original prints and a small litho along with original mister cartoon art....

my boy RoStarr is gonna paint one of the rooms crazy soon.

CLDRIVER, i've hung out with Nigo 5 years ago or so in japan and I've hung out with him here. there's a lotta no talking or pointing.

don't put Nigo or jonas in the same catagory as myself. I got barely 1 comma, them dudes is on a whole different level.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

just copped wifey a 2.5 VS G color round brilliant stone engagement ring...and got the dude to throw in a 60 ct white sapphire tennis chain for myself for basically the price of the gold since i dropped so much on the ring... ill post pics of the sapphire chain tonite, the shine of it is insane
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

BigLescobar@aol.com

Quote:
ayo ben

how much would it cost for you to dip these badboys in diamonds?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
K.L.C.
So much white you might think ya Holy Christ is near
Throw on your Louis V millionaires to kill the glare​

Ya'll are wildin' with some of these questions.... tryin' to see if he'll respond to you? That's sorta a desperate cry for attn.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

tru life with the purple city and the one eye willie chain and the gomez brothers..he said the one eye willie one belonged to duke the broad..

gomezbrotherswithtrulif9lh.jpg
laugh.gif
.:Through your neighborhood armed with nothing but a rep:.

if he walks around wit those chains on i said it now that @#%$ gonna die soon cuz he od'ing/wilding watever yall wanna call it
"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

I don't care how much of a clown you are, I've seen fans who are harder then their idols get busy. I've seen a dude who was a hardcore blood knocc someone the hell out at a show because he said something about gunit and he wasn't even a friend of games or anyone in the BWS.

so I could easily see some grimey dudes from uptown/harlem act up on Tru Life.
1. dude aint sold no records. I give Memph more love then this cat. all I know bout dude is that he was on the beef series and had mobb deep and them shook. I know LES is grimey, but what's he gonna do stay down there?

come on, I can't believe he's walkin round manhattan or all over NYC with these chains on blast. I'm refusing.

domair,

I haven't had the time, I don't have a ride a lot of the times too. once I get bacc to the crib, then I got everything, but my partners all work and are busy.
so in 2 weeks, when I head out for NBA all star.
the rear lights and front side lights are getting blacc'd out
the car is getting new suspension and being lowered.
the front 2 windows are being tinted
and then I'm gonna eventually put the exhaust on so peeps can hear that mean 6.1 liter engine.
it already has the cpu upgrade and a cold air intake and cams.
I could get stupid and get it over 600hp.
but it's on 24"s, where the hell is it goin? it's still fast.
I might ice out certain things, but this is my everyday beat up car.
I got it for free.

damn cams already?!
I didnt even know they had cams for the charger yet.

If you ever get bored of it, lemme know.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

he does walk around the city with them on but he always with more then 15 headz i never saw dude alone. his team runs heavy, them ghetto inmate cats. them cats ran up on santana on the pr parade thats how they got the bird chain as he was coming off the float at the end some cat snatch his @#%$ i though it was just any regular person then saw that people where rumbling with the body guards around his float to get more of him but there was too many people going at it so he was catchin it. i thought i was recordin this whole @#%$ till i noticed my cam had died i only have the police pushin everyone back afterwards. oh and don omar was on his same float one of them rap dvd people should interview him he would know the truth

Back
Top Bottom