OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

tennis chains+bracelets will never be played out, esp on chicks. they're real clean x classy x VERSATILE.

but, yeah, you shouldn't be wearing/buying them unless you REALLY have the $$$$t/lifestyle for it. it's like dudes coppin Bimmers+Benzos and even a Lexus then complaining about how much oil changes+regular maintenance costs.

btw, that bracelet sure is pretty serious....mind if i ask how much it set your dude back??

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
btw, that bracelet sure is pretty serious....mind if i ask how much it set your dude back??
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Magnificent work once again by ICEE FRESH *applauds*

I'm going to SF this weekend. I plan on copping just an everyday chain with a Crucifix. I'm leaning towards a 24-28'' chain. How much should I be looking to spend? It's nothing fancy like what's been posted in this thread. Would I be looking to spend about $500?

happy b-day man, you couldn't have chosen to be born on a better day :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Monster Squaderz!!!!

the monsta
49hrkuo.jpg

swizzys kid robot piece

2r5riu8.jpg
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

haha.....set him forward....i like that one.

i knew 150 grams was pretty heavy for a jewelry piece, but I had to look it up to see just how big it is........

bigger than a 1/4 pounder......w/cheese even

it's about 1/3 in fact..... 0.33069345 lb to be exact

needless to say, that's an expensive pile of rocks+metal.

btw.......

Quote:
happy b-day man, you couldn't have chosen to be born on a better day
:smile:
smile.gif

iced out pig, @#%$??? lol seriously, please tell me you have pics.

those double ghetto blaster pieces are pretty dope too. who did those?

and i didn't know swizz had part of kid robot.....interesting.

Ktown how much would a big fat herringbone like the one smokey is rockin in "Friday" run, pretty much the same width and length and everything as the one he has
TeamLakers
SASHA VUJACIC FOR MVP!​

Quote:
I said, 50 got paper
show me something nutso, whether he could don't matter, he tries and you can tell, I don't thnk he's trying hard enough.

in my 10 page spread in Ballin' mag, I'm posted with the rari's, bentley's, high 5 figures in cash, a few hundred grand in jewels and pink slips to the whips.

and once again..... I'M A BUM, NOT FAMOUS. I made my bread from str8 hustlin on a small level to now mediocre level. if it wasn't for the shoes, I don't think I could afford to do what I do now, but that def. jump started my many different ventures including this jewelry thing. but what you contributed to this thread but envy?

50's doin his thing. I ain't mad, or I should say, he did his thing, his stocc has dropped quite a bit. but 2 dudes I roll with are in the 10 figure area, so I ain't impressed by much is all I'm saying. I'm talkin bout oil and grocery store chain owners who cop 60 mill houses in different cities like it's nothing; which is more then 50 made in a year cash to his name....maybe even more then what he sold period. it's not a comparison battle.
what's the point of bringing them up? same reason you cheerleadin mr. jaccson. for real tho, ben franklin ave, you sound mad.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

i have to say this, why the name "iceee fressh"?? The work y'all put out just seems so detailed and professional. Icee Fressh sounds like something you would see in the back of the XXL magazine.

TEAM CALLAWAY

Back
Top Bottom