OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Hey Ben, I hear you're making your own "personal piece" for the All Star Game. Would this piece happen to be a crab, like you?
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol thats dudes chain or hes just taking a pic with it. he looks like he would be the driver of that tour bus

David Stern at the Rucker with the TS piece > that dude. :lol:
laugh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ Diesel G 5, yo dudes is tryin to swarm all at once. How can one brotha get that much hate :lol:
laugh.gif
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

Quote:
I'm sure you'll just jump on one of your other names. like STAYHIGH07 aka AAclaire420"Strudel'd" :smh:
smh.gif
Toasterstrudel.JPG
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Hey Ben, I hear you're making your own "personal piece" for the All Star Game. Would this piece happen to be a crab, like you?
Daaaaaaaaahaaaahahahahahaa.... :lol:
laugh.gif
royal_rumble.jpg
eek.gif
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

Well, we all know the saying...If youre not getting hated on, youre doing something wrong
Life is hard, but so am I​

Quote:

Dudes bike team is heavy enough, i dont think he needs a gang for pull. Wassup with u callin dude a crab like u bang on some jailhouse @#%$. We on the internet bro

damn dudes is wildin lets calm down ppl :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. dudes is swingin for the fences tryna get some type of acknowledgement. :smh:
smh.gif
OLIVE & TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

No D'Ride

If all this stuff was even true about Ben Baller, at the end of the day dude who posted it needs to take a long look in the mirror for worrying about the next man.

E-Exposing can be funny at times, but most of the time its pretty lame.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

lmaorofl
glad someone said it I always wondered how this guy can drive a different expenisve car everytime I seen him. one days hes in the benz then in the bentley, then in that range tehn 9n teh bmw then in a aston martin. u always by yourself ktown when you crusin but when I see you on melrose or someplace public, you 34 deep. sad how you like to drive other peoples cars and front like boomin stystems. I seen you at spots and your crew be all jocking you, but you asian aand their black grown men. makes me proud to be cuban. black guys jocking some chinese guuy. I'm not some kid like these juniors jumpin jacks in this thread, I live in cali, but ever since you got that gun lincense you think you hard. hahahar, I hope you get sweated tonite by some starved bg.

Wow

4000th post
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

damn yo duke called for internet backup. Brought out all his people's to take shots at the K, its like the Dips getting at Jigga.

I could picture Ktown sitting back singing, "i just love when a n....a bring his whole crew..........." :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I am not one to come to anyones defense, but I can speak on a few things, i do not know Ben personally, I have spoke via email twice with him. I do know a number of people in the Music industry I spent 7 years as a tour manager for Clear Channel Communications which owned SFX Entertainment the largest concert producer in the world. Over those 7 years I met alot of people, prior to that I did some street promotion and brokered a deal for Xenon Entertainment ( had mad kung fu flicks ) everyone behind the scences ben knew there name from Giselle who was the street team for Penalty Records which worked Jay-zs first single, to Jeff House ( mispelled ) to Joe who was very high up in Xenon. More so he knew a number of people in the A I knew names you wouldnt know unless you knew people like my man Shake who is Jay-zs right hand now, also rersposnsible for the putting toghter the Kayne Diamonds remix along with a local writer in the A who penned most of Beyonce, Destiny, and a few other odd names liek Usher. I spoke with Shake and he knew how Ben gets down. I can not speak if Ben owns all the stuff he says, I can say the people he cliams to know I belive he knows. Now back to the jewlery, or fireworks either or.

Back
Top Bottom