OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

11708530969.jpg

Dude with the chains on is a local jeweler, a rather well paid one at that, especially for how young he is/looks. One of them says "dope zone" under the I-10 part. Dunno if he was just wearing it for display in the above pic or what the story is.

EDIT

here's the more detailed pic

RU$$ELL

NT 2001

^after seeing KTown's I-10 piece that dudes chains are straight ugly.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

the interstate 10 freeway? dope zone? is that the same one in cali? i need to stop smokin this piff
Free Handsome B. Wonderful Foundation

I'm Sorry, but those I-10 pieces just made my day. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Does that guy send his design/fabrication work out to a local 1st Grade class ahahahah.

***COPY AND PASTED FROM THE LAST JOINT***

the piece will be done by 2nite, but I won't debut it on the internet til monday.
I don't want to give anyone else a head start before I touch down in the 702.

I can't wait to see all these rappers/producers/singers.
there will be lots of double/triple and definitely some quadruple takes on my chain.

as far as big stupid crazy pieces..... on creativity, Nigo's giant piece is losin. even on the azzzhole F U factor, it's just too raverish. He coulda came with something just as big but not a dollar sign, he missed me with that. his bape iced out guerilla heads was one of the better pieces, but it ain't that creative as jonas creating his own link and fully icing it out. I don't know if there is a guy out there period with a better yellow gold game then Jonas. Mike Jones ICE AGE Piece is one one of the craziest things I've seen. Crunk Ain't Dead is still one of my favorite pieces and if we woulda did the RE UP piece, it woulda been right there in quality and awe factor, but not as big. but damn that Crunk Piece is a problem. I just seen it recently in person for the 1st time.

but all I gotta say is :
pushin 270 carats in yellow princess cut diamonds invisibly set, then add 50 carats in glacier ice blue VS1 round stones pave set all in the same piece set onto 18k yellow gold
with a total gold weight of 900 grams. we didn't even have time to ice out the bail. lol

Game's giant BWS piece is barely over 400 grams and that thing is very heavy. Jonas's heaviest piece is barely 500 grams. but we don't have a chain that is as heavy as Jonas chains. we tried to get 3 10mm francos made in yellow gold to sit like the I-10 piece, but this thing is so heavy, that wouldn't work and the shape is so awkward, it'd tilt all day so it wasn't happening. so for now, we just used what was strong enough to hold the piece.

for a punk dude who went from slanging shoes and djing and making a little noise in the music biz long ago...... a lotta dudes will be lookin out for ICEE FRESH.

also that collabo LRG / ICEE FRESH Tee's will kill dudes when they drop. (PROMO ONLY)

and put it this way, it's 4.4" wide and 9.2" tall. Nas's piece is huge and it's about 5" tall. so imagine double that.

btw, shout out to LEMT PRK trynna creep up on me in my own hood. lol
nice meeting you fam.

I didn't even see the other thread, I'll peep it, but sounds like some lame
I hope they archive that, because I wonder if this will have enough leggs.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

geez, that I-10 dope zone is really gross.

kinda OT but caught a story on the news last night about man-made diamonds from some dude here in NorCal. i forgot the dude's name, but his biz was CCD Cxxxx Crafted Diamonds. supposedly his pops discovered a way to replicate the diamond creation process way back in the 50's or 60's. he's just now bringing his stuff to market. they're allegedly gonna get certified too. they are artificially created but are legit rocks and were shown passing the tester tests.

dude said he's been getting a lot of flak from various folks in the diamond industry and a several have tried to have him banned from doing business in Israel for some reason. dude's stones sell for about 30% of natural diamonds, and he said as production costs decrease so will the prices.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Back
Top Bottom