OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

BEN BALLER, since ICEE FRESH had such a breakthrough year in '06. Why don't you bring in the new year by giving a lucky NT'er (that262redhead for instance) a complimentary Jesus Piece from that new Jacob mold at midnight. I will sport it daily and shout out ICEE FRESH everyday in the WDYWT. :wink:
wink.gif
Think about it. sounds like a good look to me. We can work out the shipping details at a later time. :lol:
laugh.gif
Collection Pics Peep Me Out!

YO BEN

How much would that "D" piece cost if it were the same style but a "C"

K.L.C​
HERE THE ECHGKKKK AND YOU KNOW ITS ME

jesus christ.
the person who made cartoons joker piece is a guy named dennis.
I can't believe that. and the guy who made the 1st original bws police badge was in NYC and in person it was dumb stupid fresh. even their other stuff is crazy bootleg. wow at that mariah piece. jesus. I can't believe someone would buy that. I just don't understand how they got my dude pieces.

as for adding blaccdiamonds, I need a better pic of that piece, but from the looks of it, blacc diamonds would look terrible on that jesus piece.

i'll post pics of my custom rosary and jonas's later.

yo Mr. Subliminals
that D was almost $9k homey.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

BEN
so you guys made the mold and they said no? do you guys charge an initial deposit to make the mold, or do you guys take the artists word when they say they'll pay up?

I think he said you have to put down a half deposit before they even start the mold.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

that MC piece was done before her new piece that k-town did so actually its not a ripoff. That disgustimg excuse for a chain has been on nuos site for a while. i like some of their stuff though.

lol Ben be careful we don't need them taking down any other minorities who are doing their thing...the feds will do anything they can to avoid seeing you shine.

Quote:
is this stuff fake? im a high schooler lookin for a cheap jesus piece with just a little ice

i dont think its fake but it says 26 grams so, you get what you pay for

thats a light @#%$ jesus head
skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

Ben do you have any pics of super avengers icee fresh has done
skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

I like Cham's new piece it's 10x better than his original one.

Crack seems to be gaining that weight back he lost last year.

Back
Top Bottom