OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

And my real life consist of real ice, VVS boulders all invisibly set. Head an shoulders my invisible neck

212414042.jpg
:evil:
devil.gif

THIS IZ A STICK UP

How he gonna be the same height as Bow Wow
I DON'T REGRET WHAT I TYPE...CAUSE I MEAN WHAT I SAY​

You 38 and you still rapping?​

Can somebody post some detailed pics of different franco and cuban link chains? I don't know the difference and would like to see and compare.
nWo
new world order

AITE, I JUST SPENT 2 HOURS NO JOKE, DOIN CROPS, ETC....
TAGGIN PICS AND STUFF TO UPDATE MY ICEE FRESH PAGE.
I'M UPLOADING THE HTML CODE NOW...
BUT HERE'S SOME HEAT FOR Y'ALL.

THE MONEY BAG IS REALLY STUPID, KILLS LIL WAYNES,
IT'S HEAVY, IT'S SUPER YELLOW, THE DETAIL IS CRAZY,
MY UNCLE REALLY DID IT NICE, THE WHITE DIAMOND BORDER
THE DIAMOND BOW. I MEAN WE CAME RIGHT, YELLOW GOLD
FOR K-TOWN COMING SOON, JUST GOTTA FIND THE WATCH I
LIKE......

HERE'S A LOTTA STUFF. SOME OF IT, WE ORDERED, BUT
ALL GOOD.

MONEYBAG.jpg

MONEYBAG2.jpg

MONEYBAG3.jpg

STUPID_PRINCESS_BRACELET.jpg

CRAZY_PRINCESS1.jpg
CRAZY_PRINCESS2.jpg
CRAZY_PRINCESS3.jpg

CRAZYWAVE_RING.jpg

CRAZYWAVE_RING2.jpg

NEWPR_RING.jpg

NEWPR_RING2.jpg

WAVE_RING.jpg

WAVE_RING2.jpg

WORLD_BLUE.jpg

STUD_SET.jpg

SNOWMAN.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

It looks like a Diamond stud chain...The pronged setting is just different...
I'M IN THE HUNDREDS
YOU AIN'T NEVER THERE​
THEY SAY CHICAGO N'S SHOULD STICK TOGETHER
I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENIN'​

YO! Some things, like those rings, are nice to look at but I can't see myself wearing. I'm all for chains and medallions but flooded watches and such just seem over the top. At least half the time. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

YEH, IT'S A MORE AFFORDABLE STUD CHAIN, DEEPLY PRONG SET TO MAKE THE STONES LOOK BIGGER, WE GOT IT IN 14K AND 18K WHITE OR YELLOW GOLD.

WE MIGHT EVEN MAKE ONE IN MOISSINITE TO SEE HOW THE REACTIONS GO, BUT JUST FOR FUN.

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY OUTTA MY MIND WITH THE NEW STORE OPENING SOON AND CONSTRUCTION AND ALL...

HERE'S SOME PICS, BUT IT'S ALMOST 2WICE THE SIZE OF OUR TIFFANY SPOT. STILL NOT FINISHED OR READY, WE GOT A LOTTA THINGS GOIN ON AND WILL BE FILLED AND SHUTTIN DOWN THE WEST COAST. OUR VOLUME AND NUMBERS ARE SERIOUSLY NO JOKE, NOT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACC, BUT THERE ARE STORES IN BEVERLY HILLS, A LOT OF THEM, WHO DON'T DO THE VOLUME WE DO (but most of them don't have to, because they're margins are sooo stupid high, they can make their rent on 1 right client a month)

ANYWAYS..... MY ACTUAL OFFICE WILL BE HERE NOW. NOT ON MELROSE, SO FULL TIME JEWELER, NO OTHER SIDE HUSTLES, EVEN GOTTA STOP THE LUXURY CAR RENTAL THINGS FOR A HOT MIN.

ICEEFRESH_STORE1.jpg

ICEEFRESH_STORE2.jpg

ICEEFRESH_STORE3.jpg

ICEEFRESH_STORE4.jpg

AND BTW, I FEEL YOU ANT, I TRY TO CATER TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES JEWELRY FROM OD TO NORMAL.... TO EVEN THE BOOMERANG EARRINGS, ETC, NAMEPLATES, HOOD @#%$, YA KNOW....

THAT BRACELET IS A PROBLEM THOUGH, JESUS.

Well damn...

That's what it is right there...

Congrats.
I'M IN THE HUNDREDS
YOU AIN'T NEVER THERE​
THEY SAY CHICAGO N'S SHOULD STICK TOGETHER
I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENIN'​

ben, good luck wit that...yo lemme ask, were you inspired to really go in da biz from these kinds of post? cuz i remember in vol. 1 you was just playing around wit da idea at da time.
team platano

check out da myspace

God bless the Slauson :smokin
smokin.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Scrabble :lol:
laugh.gif

but on a serious note... whats the difference between karats and grams?
I don't have a mark on my face, and I upset Sonny Liston, and I just turned twenty-two years old. I must be the greatest.
-Ali
Peace.

THANKS Y'ALL.
WE WORK WITH WHATEVER IMAGE YOU GIVE US, IF IT'S REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE, THEN WE'LL ARGUE, BUT WE'VE TURNED DOWN THE BIZ BEFORE.

with Fat Joe, he wanted that 95 that way, so he paid big $$$$$$ , I didn't argue too much.
again, with the XXL hate it or love it, when your biggest enemy owns the mag, cmon.

that piece is str8 CRACC in person.

the snowman is actually dope in person, we woulda did all white, but that woulda been way more chips for homey, so that's how we got down.

ninja, well my cousin had been askin me for a long long time, almost 7 years to help him, now in south central and all over the hood in LA, his name is platinum in the jewels game. (my uncle been doin this over 2 decades) when I decided to finally go full blast with this..... I said, man, let me see if I could really blow this up huge. can I make a name for myself? like worldwide with my connects and networks, lemme take a stab at it and after a little while, you see how things turned out. I walk down 47th or in Houston and all the big jewelers know who I am and I'm actually suprised. we went from doin 250 to 300k a month early this year which is crazy (our rent is dirt cheap) to doin over 1/2 a million a month for the past few months, you tell me did I do something right?

when I first started at Nike, I remember they were in the couple to few billions total gross.
after I had just quit, I had seen after the hype, doin all the exploitation for them, etc, etc....
they did over 8 billion in 2003 fiscal year. all ego aside, I was responsible for at least 10% of that, I would say 30% but I'm being fair.... and getting flown on a NIKE jet don't mean jacc to me, I'd rather see that bread. feel me? so getting paid $150k or so for the work I did, was a spit/slap in the face to me. (NIKE has whored out the entire retro line and is there honestly a colorway they don't make in dunks now? its corny to me. they told me they'd NEVER EVER DO A CUSTOM AIR FORCE I THING (UMMM 255?) AND NEVER DO CUSTOM DUNK COLORWAYS, NIKE IS SO FULL OF @#%$ MANG.... they didn't get it, I did. I bounced and made a killing on those auctions for my shoes. and that afforded me to expand our jewelry business now to our 3rd store, my uncle hates me now because we're so busy and he even hired 9 more diamond setters, but it's better to be busy then not.

BUT, I'M COOL. I'M GOOD.

impressive come up & hustle ktown
TEAL 3X DEAD SERIOUS HOODY FOR SALE OR TRADE, $200 OR
A 3X OLIVE, MEET UP ONLY IN NJ
ALSO LOOKING FOR PENNY RETROS, SZ 11.5-12

Back
Top Bottom