OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
or do you mean, to these guys on NT who buy jesus pieces and francos, what will they do if cats try to licc them on the streets for their shines?
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif

glad to see the new cat faded back, like I said spoke with ben a few times and people not in the induistry would even really know Shake so for ben to mention him to me, and for shake to know who i was talking about is real. Shake isnow running Def Jam and its good to see him making big moved Ben. On a side note Ben you may know my man Ken-Lo who owned Players University from back in the day, caught up with him about 3 weeks ago wtih Richie Rich which was odd.

OK BACK TO THE Jewlery

glad to see the new cat faded back, like I said spoke with ben a few times and people not in the induistry would even really know Shake so for ben to mention him to me, and for shake to know who i was talking about is real. Shake isnow running Def Jam and its good to see him making big moved Ben. On a side note Ben you may know my man Ken-Lo who owned Players University from back in the day, caught up with him about 3 weeks ago wtih Richie Rich which was odd.

OK BACK TO THE Jewlery

Quote:
when I was on a short trip with them in london, Banks was getting mad love from people out there, more then 50 and nobody could figure it out....... until the next day, it said 50 cent and CRAIG DAVID TEAR DOWN THE CLUB.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
I was like the main dude clownin callin him Craig David because banks is one hella ugly dude. and he looks like a bigger craig david. but he was like, you a blacc wall street chinkk, etc etc. blah blah blah.

OD...
laugh.gif

E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

locking this up.

if you guys can't play without fighting...I'm taking away your toys.

count on any future jewelry threads to be locked for a while.

edit..
back open.

be forewarned...this thread is now on zero tolerance (like PYP).

T E A M N E R D​

Quote:
damn ive been wanting to just get my bottom two fangs done for damn near 5 years, like caps with the bar behind my front 4 teeth but i do have crowding with 2 of the front four. would that be a problem? Cuz im guessing if ODB (rip) got some fronts i can def. have some.

I would go white gold or maybe even platinum if possible. which would be better. if anyone has any input that would be dope.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Good move to open it back up Dirty! I thought the ugly part had aleady passed when you locked it.
A-Town, Georgia​
Forever pimpin, never slippin, that's how it is!
That how it's gon' be... that's how it was in the past... That's how it's gon' be in the future...
It's all day everyday, so whatchu wanna do with it?​

Is this the first time a thread has been locked and then re-opened. Somebody has some serious pull up in here.
Since 1997.....
With the record for least amount of posts.

yeah a pic of the rosary would be great!
TEAM AM FAM
DS Nike Air Max 1 Beast sz.9 for Sale!!

Back
Top Bottom