OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

YO!
Quote:
. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Im glad to see Ja out and about. I hope he able to get back in/on top of things in music
I really dont care about what he looks like. Why should i care about what another man looks like

Quote:
Ktown, you get the piece insured? I'm curious as to how much you could get that piece insured.

at first I was going to insure the piece through homeowners insurance, but it was waaaaaaaaaaaay tooo much for the premium, so instead we added it to our existing property insurance on the stores liability premium.

it's insured for the full amount it was appraised at by an outside gemology lab. you can't get anything insured by your own shop.
it cost us $18,000 for the year for this Cali piece alone and we had to pay 50% up front before they could even write the policy even though it was just adding 1 piece.

as for me carrying heat, my ccw does carry over to the state of nevada so I might, but I've never traveled or declared my firearm on a plane. and on top of that, to insure our investment because insurance is just a pre-cautionary, I have an off sheriff with a 50 state CCW walking with me 24/7 as well as 20 dudes from my neighborhood all up deep. vegas is gonna be nuts, so I gotta play it safe.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

LOL Ja gotta sleep with that shower cap and keep the activator on point.

Here's Fat Joe's new video for "Make It Rain" Remix w/ Weezy, TIP, Baby, Khaled, Ricky Ross, & Ace Mack.

I see Weezy has those same praying hands as Clinton Portis & Pimp C, Scott Storch with the TS piece and the cars.....

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

It's after 3am I ain't even going to start..:lol:

Glv you stay hiding my dude.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

i know im about 10 pages late but god damn @ k-towns new peice. thats ridiculous.... i wanna see that thang in person.. maybe we'll cross path's this week in vegas or sumthin'...
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

i wish i could see that cali piece in person...maybe well be able to see that in motion in a video or so :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email finesseSosa@gmail.com
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

Quote:
Damn soooooo T.I. ain't beefin' with RR or Weezy anymore?

Keith Murray & Prodigy was on LL's I shot ya remix... still had beef tho

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.
JayGunnA BossTalk

does anyone have the pic of wayne's new piece that he has on in the make it rain remix video?? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
since i was a youth, i smoked weed out
stickin to my fingers and i never picked a seed out
when im out of state some ninjas might get me confused
luckily i got my best friend.. the uz

- Jacka at age 15
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Ja's looking like a washed up r&b singer right now

Oh wait...
Team Delorean
R. Kelly your verse, piss on your 16

smh at weezy F...::waits til all the weezy d-riders starts rocking DC::
Nothing's equivalent, to the NY state of mind...

Mr. Ben Baller how much would you dudes charge to pimp this piece? And after you guys would be done with it would it be just as good as the jacob. Specs 122 grams of yellow gold. solid back etc

2gxr8eq.jpg
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

Back
Top Bottom