OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

the piece that melo has on is nice
There's no excuse to go about your business in a half-assed way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits. We rob ourselves when we submit to diluted entertainment, buy products that lack solid integrity and settle for second-rate gratifications.

Larry Flint

Quote:
i was out there cuz i'm affilated with da black market so we lookin to get it REAL ugly come spring and summer...we bout to kick da door open on alot of folks real fast.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

melo piece looks pretty cool......not digging the double chain look tho.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
"I'd like to thank Jay-Z for makin' all of this possible..."
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM
because nobody else accepted me >=|​

Quote:
i was out there cuz i'm affilated with da black market so we lookin to get it REAL ugly come spring and summer...we bout to kick da door open on alot of folks real fast.
47sjz8w.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

^ lol got em

My 30 in 14mm gold rope just came in, I'll post pics soon :D
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Here go master P's chain i was talkin about that he was rockin @ magic...romeo has the same joint behind him

2s99hch.jpg
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Quote:
Anybody seen Gucci Mane's Bart Simpson chain

i htink someone posted it before but good luck finding it
There's no excuse to go about your business in a half-assed way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits. We rob ourselves when we submit to diluted entertainment, buy products that lack solid integrity and settle for second-rate gratifications.

Larry Flint

Melo's piece looks good, francos are on point also.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

now everyone's rocking gucci links, pharrell is so far ahead of fashion ,he's like 3 years ahead...
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Quote:
pharrell is so far ahead of fashion ,he's like 3 years ahead...
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

pharell just looked at a old epmd or slick rick album cover or something and told his jewller i want one of thoose chains they have been around forever.......... anybody know of any websites that have white gold gucci links I can only find yellow gold ones

^^^ yeah thats a jordan jacket
I have one nike id card for $30 you set an appointment for feb 18th if you want a quick appointment

Back
Top Bottom