Official Jordan 1.5

Anyone know where I can get a pair of 1.5 Chicagos for a steal price? Preferably under $100 USD, also need them shipped to Australia

I think its safe to say i love these. I love the look ,the feel,the story,everything. Awesome shoe and im glad people hate on them. They do t know what there missing!!!!!!
They also look like they're nice for balling haha

Been a while but I figured I'd share. I played ball in these for about an hour today, and they are excellent. Great traction, solid cushioning. A really solid shoe.

I sole swapped my pair... @hoopfr3sh is my Instagram account, I made sure the uppers were flush to the soles and hand stitched, really wanted them to look factory. Love that it has "NIKE" all over the shoes Insole, Box, Wings LOGO, Bottom Soles! I'll be doing a pair of breds for someone I'll post those up when I'm done, excited to work on that pair!

BEFORE

SOLES OFF & PREPPED

FINISHED PRODUCT

INNER PANNEL

ADDED PREMIUM LACES

ANOTHER SHOT

AND ANOTHER ONE

I sole swapped my pair... @hoopfr3sh is my Instagram account, I made sure the uppers were flush to the soles and hand stitched, really wanted them to look factory. Love that it has "NIKE" all over the shoes Insole, Box, Wings LOGO, Bottom Soles! I'll be doing a pair of breds for someone I'll post those up when I'm done, excited to work on that pair!

BEFORE

SOLES OFF & PREPPED

FINISHED PRODUCT

INNER PANNEL

ADDED PREMIUM LACES

ANOTHER SHOT

AND ANOTHER ONE
did you stitch the midsole up, or did you just leave it as it is after gluing?

I think I just saw the Banned color way at Nordstrom rack for 85 bucks.

They aren't terrible looking. Not a huge Jordan 1 fan. They look better on feet than I thought

Last edited:
How's width on these?

Can't wear normal I's. Not wide enough. The low II's from last year are good though.

They fit like the II's?

How's width on these?

Can't wear normal I's. Not wide enough. The low II's from last year are good though.

They fit like the II's?

Yeah, a little wider like 2s. I think they're actually a lot more comfortable than most 1s, especially non-remastered 1s, even though the materials are cheaper (but not necessarily 'stiffer').

I have bad bunyons, too, so that should tell you the kind of width I have on my feet.

Yeah, a little wider like 2s. I think they're actually a lot more comfortable than most 1s, especially non-remastered 1s, even though the materials are cheaper (but not necessarily 'stiffer').

I have bad bunyons, too, so that should tell you the kind of width I have on my feet.

Good looks thanks.

Back
Top Bottom